1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buffs Begin Key Four-Game Road Trip This Weekend (Lacrosse)

Discussion in 'University of Colorado News and Olympic Sports' started by RSSBot, Apr 9, 2015.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

Category: Lacrosse

CU faces MPSF co-leaders USC on Friday, April 10 then travels to San Diego State on Sunday, April 12.

Originally posted by CUBuffs.com
    Click here to view the article.

"
    BOULDER – The University of Colorado women’s lacrosse team begins a pivotal four-game road trip this weekend, facing Mountain Pacific Sports Federation co-leaders, Southern California and San Diego State.

The Buffaloes (6-4, 1-2 MPSF) begin their west-coast swing against the USC Trojans on Friday, April 10 at 4 p.m. MT. CU is 1-0 in its only meeting against USC. The Trojans (8-3, 4-0 MPSF) are led by junior attack Caroline de Lyra, who has tallied 45 points with 23 goals and 22 assists in 11 games this season.

Colorado closes the weekend at San Diego State on Sunday, April 12 at 1 p.m. MT. SDSU (8-3, 4-0 MPSF) sits tied atop the league standings with USC. The Aztecs host Denver on Friday before welcoming the Buffs to town. CU will look to win its third straight game against the Aztecs after defeating them in both meetings last season, once in the regular season and another time in the MPSF quarterfinals.

Livestreams and live stats for both matches are available on CUBuffs.com.
    "

For 4:00 (MT) USC game-

Live video stream- http://pac-12.com/videos/university-southern-california

Live Stats- http://www.usctrojans.com/gametrack...ool=usc&sport=wlacros&camefrom=&startschool=&

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2015
  2. AztecBuff

AztecBuff Club Member Club Member

Good luck to the lacrosse team tomorrow- kick some Trojan a**.

3. AztecBuff

I'm taking off for dinner, so won't be updating, but it's 2-2 with ~20 minutes left in the 1st half.

4. Uncle Ken

Uncle Ken Orr no morr Club Member

3-5 (USC up) with 9 left in the first.

5. TimmyDUBs

TimmyDUBs Dirty haole Club Member

Can non-white, poors enjoy lacrosse?

6. Uncle Ken

Uncle Ken Orr no morr Club Member

I'm assuming this is not a serious question. If it is, put it in the proper thread

7. TimmyDUBs

TimmyDUBs Dirty haole Club Member

Oops

8. AztecBuff

Looks like the Buffs had another tough late part of the game, as they were up 9-7 ~1/2 way through the 2nd half, but then got outscored 5-0 the rest of the way for a 12-9 loss to usc.

They'll just need to shake it off and take it to SDSU (although as my allbuffs name indicates I'm writing that with more ambivalent feelings than I would against ANY OTHER Buff opponent) on Sunday.