What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs breakthrough because of a...

Buffs breakthrough because of a killer

• Total voters

SBG

Administrator
Club Member
Junta Member
Poll

What do you think causes the Buffs to not suck? You can only choose one.

We've had great WRs come through and not a lick of them made the Buffs bowl bound. So I'm not going to include them.

Football always begins and ends at the line of scrimmage. Great QB's suck if getting hit all the time, great RB's turn pedestrian if getting hit in the backfield most plays, great secondary players can only cover so long.

You didn't put a time line on it (no "this year"), so I chose OL. The true breakthrough will happen when that unit gets its **** together.

I said OL because a good OL will help the run and will make Sefo look better...assuming he's the starter. I have no reason to believe they will be much better than last year, but if it's going to happen, that'll be why, IMHO.

Break through what? A "Go Buffs!" banner held up by the cheerleaders at the exit of the tunnel?

A great QB gives you the best chance to win more games - I don't care if it is a pocket passer or a dual threat but with our Oline it would be better if he could scramble. Why wasn't great coaching an option?

Back