What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs Face Northern Colorado In NCAA First Round (Volleyball)

Hell yeah! Now I want CSU to win so can beat them on their own court tomorrow!!!

Nice win for the Buffs and let's hope we can get past CSU tomorrow

DU has nobody here. If they pull the upset, this place will be sparse.tomorrow

Barring a miraculous comeback by Denver whose down 2 games to none, it looks like we'll play CSU tomorrow.

I have to give credit to little brother. The atmosphere for the CSU game was pretty awesome. I would love to see half as much energy at the CEC for volleyball games. Going to feel good to pull a win out of there. Pfeff and Cuff are going to have to be special.

Hopefully we can get a few more butts in the seat tomorrow. Our showing was a little weak but it was still a lot of fun! Ceal B. Was there!

I liked the introductions that CSU does, even for the NCAA tourney. CU could learn so much if they would just do some of the things other schools do to put butts in the seats. I would guess the 4:30 start didn't help on a work day. Hopefully tomorrow more CU fans will show up.

A friend's daughter-in-law is on the CSU coaching staff. We have a bet on the match. CU, please win tomorrow! Go Buffs!

I think we will get bigger and bigger crowds as our team continues to do well. It's great to hear the optimism from people on here. I think we can beat CSU!

I just have to say again....so proud of this team. It's been fun watching Taylor Simpson for the past 2 years. At times I didn't believe Kritza could do this. She proved me wrong. And I'm so glad she is our coach!! She's putting us back on the map. We've got some rising stars here.

It's hard to see Taylor, Neir Ortiz-Ruiz, Kelsy English graduate. I wish we had more time with each of them on our team. They are so much the reason for our turnaround, in addition to Kritza's coaching. Down the road, we will think of them as the beginning of CU's rise in volleyball. And maybe we will see our first championship in Pac 12 volleyball. (sorry, getting way ahead of myself here).

no matter what the outcome tomorrow, thank you to seniors tomorrow. Beating the rams would be a great thanks. But either way, they make me proud to be a Buff.

I liked the introductions that CSU does, even for the NCAA tourney. CU could learn so much if they would just do some of the things other schools do to put butts in the seats. I would guess the 4:30 start didn't help on a work day. Hopefully tomorrow more CU fans will show up.

A friend's daughter-in-law is on the CSU coaching staff. We have a bet on the match. CU, please win tomorrow! Go Buffs!

Back