1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buffs Fan Zone

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by unionbuff, Sep 29, 2016.

1. unionbuff

unionbuff Club Member Club Member

For those of you who went before the Idaho State game - what was it like? I will have my 3 1/2 year old and 2 year old boys with me this weekend and was hoping to take them to the Buffs Walk and then into the Fan Zone, but wasn't sure if there will be enough there to keep them entertained until game time. Does the band come in? Cheerleaders?

Just trying to decide between this and the alumni set-up. Thanks for suggestions.

TDforTD likes this.
  2. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

I was at Franklin and walked over to go in side. There was a pretty long line of people waiting to get in so I just blew it off at that point. I'm not sure how long people had to wait. Maybe the line went really fast.

3. Shldr2Shldr

Shldr2Shldr Club Member Club Member

Don't think the band goes inside. They do perform outside on the buff walk when the team comes by.

4. bombay

bombay Club Member Club Member

Can anyone help me find the Klatt hosted walkthrough of the new facilities that used to be pinned to the top of this page?

5. Shldr2Shldr

Shldr2Shldr Club Member Club Member

bombay likes this.
  6. bombay

bombay Club Member Club Member

Thanks.

7. Denver_sc

Denver_sc Club Member Club Member

No idea what the FanZone was like since we didn't make it in there before the Idaho State game, but my kids (about the same age) LOVE the IPF every time we've been there. I'm not sure if they had it set up like the spring game or the season-ticket holder appreciation day, but at those two events they had it set up so the kids could run around; they had tackling dummies out, footballs, jumpropes, etc.

8. jobuff

jobuff Club Member Club Member

The Fan Zone has the IPF covered half way through with chairs, tables etc. The other half has a jump castle, concessions & beer. The band does perform in the middle of franklin field and gather for the Buff Walk (the buff walk will be at 10:30 am. You could go to the alumni set up then go to franklin field, watch the band, welcome the buffs for the Buff Walk, then head on to the fan zone. Fan Zone also opens at 10:30 am (I think).