What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs get commitment from a 5 star recruit!

DBT

Club Member
Club Member
Bo Johnson, a 245 lb LB from Mississippi. He runs a 4.4 40.

APRIL FOOLS!!!

Last edited:
bill-hader-kristen-wiig-fake-laugh.gif

Ha, I thought I WAS in the recruiting forum. My best April Fools joke was putting saran wrap across my parent's toilet. We kids thought it was hilarious. Mom and dad, not so much. Generally, I always forget it's April Fools Day.

Ha, I thought I WAS in the recruiting forum. My best April Fools joke was putting saran wrap across my parent's toilet. We kids thought it was hilarious. Mom and dad, not so much.

I've heard of people draining toilet water and replacing it with a clear gelatin mix that then sets up in place.:devil:

Ha, I thought I WAS in the recruiting forum. My best April Fools joke was putting saran wrap across my parent's toilet. We kids thought it was hilarious. Mom and dad, not so much. Generally, for me every day is April Fools Day.

FIFY!

As DBT knows first hand, the decision to put down a lifelong loyal companion is never easy.

But mods have to do what is most humane for DBT and the board.

:ban:

Not sure what is less believable... the Buffs getting a 5 star recruit or DBT having the SCOOP.

Ha, I thought I WAS in the recruiting forum. My best April Fools joke was putting saran wrap across my parent's toilet. We kids thought it was hilarious. Mom and dad, not so much. Generally, I always forget it's April Fools Day.
So what was Saran Wrap made of back then? Wooly Mammoth intestines?

As DBT knows first hand, the decision to put down a lifelong loyal companion is never easy.

No way man,DBT is the gem of this board! I especially like when he posts about his kidney stones in the Rockies thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know who needs to be put down? Anyone who fell for this thread. :lol:

So what was Saran Wrap made of back then? Wooly Mammoth intestines?
We would actually use calf skin to make a vellum. Not clear like today's Saran Wrap, but my mom didn't see well and the out house was pretty damned dark.

No way man,DBT is the gem of this board! I especially like when he posts about his kidney stones in the Rockies thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is the gift that keeps on giving. Not sure if I would enjoy him as a neighbor or be annoyed by all the DBT family high jinks. Probably both.

Could have said 3.7rr and it would have been a good joke. Went for too much.

I hope for a bump in this thread this year. Don't expect it till '17 though.

i edited the first post and added the April Fool's message just so people don't spend their valuable time perusing the thread.

Back