What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs Head To Pac-12 Outdoor Track & Field Championships

What effect will an indoor, 6 lane, 300 meter track have on the track and field program. Not just in running events, but field events as well? I think CU could be a lot better in track and field with our already established distance program which is built around cross country.

I think it could only help. I don't see any reason why, with all of the success in cross country, we couldn't be one of the top distance programs in the country.

While I hesitate to post this here, I can't help putting it somewhere. My niece, Ashley Atkin from UNC, won the Big Sky women's 800m a couple days ago. Not her best time (by more than 2 seconds), but that's not what's most important. Hoping for a good showing at the NCAA regionals. Should have gone to CU.

While I hesitate to post this here, I can't help putting it somewhere. My niece, Ashley Atkin from UNC, won the Big Sky women's 800m a couple days ago. Not her best time (by more than 2 seconds), but that's not what's most important. Hoping for a good showing at the NCAA regionals. Should have gone to CU.

YMSSR Sweet!

:congrats:

Back