What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs @ Kansas in game thread

Goodman! 38-10!

Watch the kid just become nails right before he graduates

Last edited:
Some 1st half photos:

Colorado_Kansas_Football.sff_51846_game.jpg

Speedy does mile high salute with a defender on him!

Nice defense cu, let kansas just run it down your throats on that drive. BTW, ISU-NEBRASKA 0-0 at the end of the first. ISU will beat cu next week.

Nice defense cu, let kansas just run it down your throats on that drive. BTW, ISU-NEBRASKA 0-0 at the end of the first. ISU will beat cu next week.

I don't know, still not sold on ISU. And the home team has won since 2004. Wouldn't be surprised if ISU won, but I can see CU winning too. It's in Boulder

Pinch me, I'm dreaming. I know it's KU, but have we REALLY scored 45 points on the road?

Nope.

45-24 now, Buffs D already in the locker room

Just like CSU. Thank gawd we scored 35 in the first half. Leave it to Collins to not make any adjustments and let the opponent look like world-beaters against us in the 2nd half. :facepalm:

What I find funny is how upset Kansas fans are abotu this season. Hey pipe down chickenhawks. You're a basketball school. Just because you had a couple decent seasonsn under fatboy doesn't mean you should stay good.

Congrats collins and cu defense, kansas has scored more points vs you than anyone else in conference.

****ing awesome. If we blow this Hawk and Collins should be required to find their own way home and their offices will be cleaned out. PATHETIC!!!!! And Hawk is gonna say how much of a great win this was IF they hold on.

even though collins is a piece of ****. It sounds like that was a ref mistake on the onside. Too bad I can't see it live.

Back