What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs @ Kansas in game thread

I'm so glad that we get to be a part of the greatest comeback in KU football history...
We are so thoughtful and generous. Go buffs!

Nice, 45 -17 lead in the 4th quarter and they score 3 td's in 6 ****ing minutes and it's 45-38. Jesus ****ing christ, can't you just run the ball with stewart instead of these wr runs? This is an EPIC choke job. ONLY CU. This game was dead, over, and cu finds a way to **** themselves again...

Speedy is ****ing running all over these ****ers and we keep passing it. **** you dan Hawkins

monkey_on_your_back_dodge_yoest.jpg

Speedy has 170 yards rushing and KU can't stop him. Why are we doing stupid razzle-dazzle plays?!?!? Oh yeah, Hawk's our coach, never mind. :facepalm:

I know our coaches are ****ty, but really how the hell do you blow a 28 point lead in the 4th?

And we pass again on the 1st and 10

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Interception

I'm prepping myself for the "well they just made one more play than we did" comment from juicebox in the post game interview.

I want a full house cleaning. I don't want one single ****ing coach on this staff left. **** Hagan, **** Cabral, **** 'em all they suck!!

If we lose this game, they better fire his ass immediately. This is bull****. Absolutely ridiculous.

I am laughing reading this and glad I am not listening live. i would have broken something by now. Instead, just laughing and waiting for the nightmare to end.

tie game

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

28 unanswered points in the fourth

You are a piece of **** Hawkins, a complete piece of ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** off you asshole, get the **** out of BOulder now! Resign!!!!! ****ing loser coach!!!

guess not.
I'm reading game updates on the "Gameday Central" and they are slow and missing major events (like TD's).

You have got to be ****ing kidding me? 45-17 lead blown in 8 ****ing minutes? Keisau run stewart you stupid ****ing idiot. Jimmy smith and jalil brown, nfl?

Holy ****ing ****... would someone just walk onto the sideline, grab his headset and fire him now. **** you Hawkins!

My wife just asked me why I was laughing so hard. I told her what had just happened and she swore and yelled Hawk must go! TOoo funny.

Back