What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs @ Kansas in game thread

At least now there is no earthly chance that this staff will be back next year. None.

****ing broken record!! Each week: "there is now way Hawk survives now!" Yet he is still ****ING here!!

(No personal offense BuffsRising, I'm just so sick that we have to keep wondering when enough is enough)

Why are people bothering with 'professional' emails? I'm not saying you send obscenity laced emails, but I gave up the professional emails long ago. Bohn got a nice 'How much longer do we have to put up with this from the AD?' back after the Cal game.

There was a TD catch that was ruled that the player was OOB. The sideline reporter said it was a catch. No TV means no camera angels.

AND IT WAS THE QUICKEST REVIEW IN HISTORY!?!?!? Did they really look at it? Same with the onside kick. Both were like, "play is under review"...15 seconds later, "Play stands as called" and ALL the close calls went for KU.

Unreal! Shouldn't have come to that anyway so you can't blame the refs.

Unfortunately, Mike Bohn was so impressed with the team's performance, at half time he ran down to the locker room and signed Hawkins to a 3 year extension.

Colorado_Kansas_Football.sff_51995_game.jpg

Well the fact his dad still has a job is just as embarrassing as the loss. I have no problem with Cody.

oh my god.. I stopped following the game when it was like 45-17.... just saw the ESPN ticker.. I don't know what to say.

Man am I glad I spent the weekend away from the internet and the TV. It is easier to read about the latest debacle now than it would have been to live it on game day.

Hawkins is sure frosting the cake. Plan the funeral now because by the time this season is done only ashes will be left

Back