What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs Photo Thread

1994 Fiesta Bowl

fb-24-1995.jpg

1999 Insight Bowl

ib-11-1999.jpg

1977 Orange Bowl

large_Stripling-Orange-Bowl.jpg

1995 @ Wisconsin:

COLWIS95.jpg

1994 vs. Kansas

gal_heisman_rashaan_salaam%20.jpg

Here are some of mine. I take my camera to every game but I always forget to take pictures.
DSCN0219.jpg

DSCN0216.jpg

DSCN0398.jpg

JoshSmith-1.jpg

Wasn't that the one that was challenged and reversed?

I cant remember if it was overturned but it was challenged and went against us. P-Rich had it but then lost it when he hit the ground. We then kicked a field goal but Georgia jumped offsides gave us an automatic first down and then we busted it in for a TD.

Okay then it was the one that got challenged and looking back at it on the highlights we got screwed.

That was the best offensive play I've ever seen live. Bad....Ass

Sidenote: The best defensive play I've ever seen live was Strickland knocking out Sproles (and himself) in 2001 on that 4th down play.

The best defensive play I've seen (okay, off topic cuz it's Broncos, but worth revisiting) was the immovable object (Steve Atwater) crushing the unstoppable force (Christian Okoye).

[video=youtube;sWtSUgLm_Oo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWtSUgLm_Oo[/video]

The best defensive play I've seen (okay, off topic cuz it's Broncos, but worth revisiting) was the immovable object (Steve Atwater) crushing the unstoppable force (Christian Okoye).

[video=youtube;sWtSUgLm_Oo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWtSUgLm_Oo[/video]

So bad ass. In gif form for those interested.

205.jpg

Jayshon got in a pretty good lick on a CSU RB one of those years. Can't remember the guy's name, but I just remember him getting the smelling salt treatment on the sideline. Anybody remember what year that was?

I'm partial to Billingsly stopping Marcus Houston in the goal line stand to end the 2004 CSU game.

Back