1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buffs Upset No. 14 Arizona in Three

Discussion in 'University of Colorado News and Olympic Sports' started by cmgoods, Oct 5, 2014.

1. cmgoods

cmgoods Olympic Sports Mod Club Member

Read more...

2. CUSoccerfan

CUSoccerfan New Member

And looked good doing it. Oh, there were errors, seven service errors and Gabby Simpson hit minus .188, but the attack was strong and the defense was superb. Cierra Simpson doesn't look like her sisters because she is an alien, no human can dig like she did today. Alexis Austin hit .583 with 15 kills and one error on 24 attempts, and added five blocks. Freshman Anna Pfefferle hit .400 with four kills and no errors on ten attempts, and added six blocks. There are still walking wounded ... Kelsey English comes in primarily to serve, although she stayed on the court long enough to record six digs, and starter Joslyn Hayes is in a boot but might maybe be available in a couple of weeks. We have never seen the team at full strength. I'm kinda new to volleyball, this is only my fourth season following the sport, but I do believe that talk about the lack of success on the court and removal of the coach is premature.

3. buffgal

buffgal Club Member Club Member

I do know that Liz Kritzka inherited a totally dead team with one good player and she has had to build from the bottom up.