What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs vs. Arizona pregame thread

I did not take away that it was led by Lindsay just that he was the source for the story.
He did add that if anyone could run a meeting like that in a positive way, it would be Lindsay – “From that perspective, I think it’s a good thing, he’s a guy with a ton of fire, which is what makes him good.”

I did not take away that it was led by Lindsay just that he was the source for the story.

While Lindsay was definitely one of the leaders, that doesn't necessarily mean he was alone. I would assume it was pulled together by the entire leadership council. Will ask tomorrow.

silver on silver on silver....interesting.

Wish they hda gone wtih bgb this week.

If we can get a win here, we have legitimate changes at WSU and Oregon St. That's 6 wins and a solid season turnaround, if you ask me.

Allsome and like I have said...We have a soft team on our hands. Handle with baby gloves.

Back