What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs vs Jayhawks

this is our house!!! **** the days of phog allen west... larrytown is gonna be a COORS EAST!!!

Love it.

Major RPI boost and an opportunity to get the type of win that gets us over the bubble if we're close.

Added bonus is that Goose will get really worked up over this. :smile2:

Some of the comments remind me of why we left that bunch of assholes.

Even so, the game will be a good barometer for how CU is progressing. I don't think the CU team that KU faces will look anything like the CU team they last played.

Even so, the game will be a good barometer for how CU is progressing. I don't think the CU team that KU faces will look anything like the CU team they last played.

We didn't beat them, but we played them close the last several times we matched up except for one game that got away from us in Lawrence.

It's something about that part of the country. We really don't face just flat out mean people in the Pac and the assholes that are in the Pac are usually just T-shirt fans (U$C and Oregon.)

a loss at Kansas is better than beating Longwood or The Citadel at home. If we add one more marquee home and home (Duke) our RPI would be off the charts. Maybe they can talk to Duke about swinging through Coors after beating up on CSU.

We didn't beat them, but we played them close the last several times we matched up except for one game that got away from us in Lawrence.

Agreed. KU has always been our nemesis. We come tantalizingly close to beating them, but always seem to fall short. I'm hoping that the move to the Pac and a couple years removed from the mental block of losing to them, combined with an infusion of talent, will be enough to tip the scales in our favor.

Anybody who sells their seats to KU fans need to be publicly chastised then beaten.

A lot of those CU turncoats magically disappeared from the season ticket rolls once KU was off the schedule. Bohn should ask for a full pound of flesh to come back, and then seat 'em in the parking lot.

A lot of those CU turncoats magically disappeared from the season ticket rolls once KU was off the schedule. Bohn should ask for a full pound of flesh to come back, and then seat 'em in the parking lot.
CU should be pro-active and send a message to CU fans that their seats will be relocated to the top few rows if they sell them to opposing fans.

I am so blazingly excited for this, I can barely control myself. KU, back in the CEC, and I didn't even have to kidnap the Kansas Governor... **** just got real.

This will be fun and the types of home and home series we should be looking for in the future. These types of games will be great for show casing the C-Unit and the crazy atmosphere inside the foam dome as well.

Dammit. This may mean I have to buy season tickets. For some crazy reason, my daughter absolutely loves CU basketball games. I wish I could get her to have the same passion for football.

Dammit. This may mean I have to buy season tickets. For some crazy reason, my daughter absolutely loves CU basketball games. I wish I could get her to have the same passion for football.

They are a great deal! Get it done. My son and I have season tickets 13 rows up on a corner - great freakin seats and it was like $250 bucks! Entire season for the two of us. Great value for the buck!

when football gets better the passion will come

They are a great deal! Get it done. My son and I have season tickets 13 rows up on a corner - great freakin seats and it was like $250 bucks! Entire season for the two of us. Great value for the buck!

The nice thing is that she's finally old enough to stay out that late on a week night. I'll probably pull the trigger. If for no other reason than to keep the tickets out of the hands of KU people three years down the road.

God dammit. I realize it's a good move for the program, but **** me. Seriously? The Beakers? JFC.

That's bull****. The Big 12 didn't understand why we didn't treat them like they were the home team since almost all of their fans live in Colorado. We just didn't kowtow to them and that pissed them off.

I liked embracing the assholes of the conference status but it was never even remotely close to being accurate.

I'm assuming this starts this year? So we'll have to wait til 2013 to get the gayhawks at the CEC

I can't imagine the CEC being more rabid and hostile for any other team... Get ready to meet the NewBuffs.

From a fan/RPI perspective I love this. I agree that Boyle/AD need to get on that game now to prevent the F'in blue, white, yellow, red swarm from invading. I know it will never happen - but make that one a student bonus and give every single game ticket available after season tickets sell out to a registered CU student and require a BuffOne card for admittance. Pack the house and make it absolutely crazy in there. Sure it would hurt revenue from that game - but I bet it would spike the number of season tickets, and the publicity along with Pac12 revenues might make it worth it.

Anyone clear on if this is a 12/13 & 13/14 series or another set of years off? Can't wait!

I find it interesting that we are frothing at the mouth to play KU in basketball but some folks don't want a home and home with the huskers in football.

Back