What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs W-L in 2014

What will the Buffs' final 2014 record be?

• 2-10

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • 3-9

• 4-8

Votes: 17 19.1%
  • 5-7

Votes: 27 30.3%
  • 6-6

Votes: 34 38.2%
  • 7-5

• 8-4

• 9-3

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You son of a bitch.

ron-swanson-computer-throw-out-parks-and-rec.gif

:lol:

7 - 5. I'm going to all the home games and I'm a loud mother ****er when my team's on defense -- I do whatever I can to make it contagious -- Folsom gets loud, defense gets fired up, sacks happen, fumbles get recovered, punts get blocked, Buffs win the intangibles.

CSU, UMass, ASU, Hawaii, Cal, OSU-West, Utah.

7 - 5. I'm going to all the home games and I'm a loud mother ****er when my team's on defense -- I do whatever I can to make it contagious -- Folsom gets loud, defense gets fired up, sacks happen, fumbles get recovered, punts get blocked, Buffs win the intangibles.

CSU, UMass, ASU, Hawaii, Cal, OSU-West, Utah.

I'd love to see you get the western side of Folsom rowdy!

Just to let you know, I said 4 wins last year so logic suggests my 6 win prediction has to come true, right?

I went 5-7 because I think we go 3-0 in non-conference play, and then find a way to win 2 games in Pac play because I believe that Mac has us on the right path and that is the next logical step

So 38 votes for under .500 and 33 votes for .500 or better so far. Sounds about right.

I clocked in at 5-7

6-6. Wanted to put more water in the glass but this will move us forward. I expect us to improve this year on both sides of the ball. System, depth, experience, coaching impacts.

The future grows near ;)

Back