What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs-Zags Game thread +streaming link

Rock solid first half....i'm really liking what i'm seeing from this team so far....need to put 2 halves together now! :thumbsup:

Few's decided we can't shoot 65% from the floor for 40 minutes. still, be real happy getting into halftime up 9-11 instead of in the 5-6 range like i was thinking might be the case.

do these announcers even know McClain used to be a HC. and made the NCAA tournamnet

Up 11 at the half....not even in my wildest dreams....Higgins with 7 and Burks with 5....this team can pull this one out

Few's decided we can't shoot 65% from the floor for 40 minutes. still, be real happy getting into halftime up 9-11 instead of in the 5-6 range like i was thinking might be the case.

do these announcers even know McClain used to be a HC. and made the NCAA tournamnet

I have sound off at work, but they showed a graphic with McClain's record at Wyoming -- even pointing out that he beat Gonzaga in the first round of the 2002 tourney. :thumbsup:

I have been a die hard Temple fan because that is my graduate school.....

This is a pleasant surprise... I have been watching the whole game in my office.... we look like we are finally coached! This Bzedlik guy knows what he is doing (I know he isnt there today).

Only a half but I like it. Love them pushing the ball some and not being all half court. This assistant is impressive, he is intense, I like it.

I have sound off at work, but they showed a graphic with McClain's record at Wyoming -- even pointing out that he beat Gonzaga in the first round of the 2002 tourney. :thumbsup:

well, good. announcers are talking like he's some guy who walked in off the street. maybe i'm overstating. like to see the guy get his "props"....he gets after it on the sidelines.

nice foil to Bz.

Following on the web - why did we take a timeout in the first 45 seconds?

Inbounds play and Zaga was defending it perfectly.

Gotta weather the storm here. Keep it to a double digit lead for a few more minutes. I hate having to bust this out, but:

TV Time-Out *clap clap clapclapclap*

Playing four minute quarters here guys.

I think we got the momentum back going into the time out. Just 14 more minutes of good basketball. That's all I want.

Bzdelik always talks about last years close loses...what a great opportunity to start this season off right this time around....Under 15 and an 8 point lead

matt-bouldin-gonzaga1.jpg

matt bouldin

lead-singer-green-day--large-msg-115309090558.jpg

Back