What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

BuffStampede Radio - Today at 3pm MT

Josh Scott did not practice today (light practice). No official word, but it sounds like a concussion. As we know, those can be tricky. If he passes tests, he could play Thursday. Or maybe they hold him out of the Utah game to give him a week and a half off.

Not going to lie, part of me is hoping we keep him out of the Utah game and really let him heal. 4 years is worth more than one game.

Not going to lie, part of me is hoping we keep him out of the Utah game and really let him heal. 4 years is worth more than one game.

I'm reserving my right as a fan to be a Monday Morning Quarterback on this decision. :smile2:

Even if a loss in this one game ruins a whole season?

I'm half-kidding, ideally letting him heal would be best. Utah is feisty though, and concussions can vary so widely. I'll trust they make the right call, and I suspect it's going to be an absent Josh Scott.

Even if a loss in this one game ruins a whole season?

I'm half-kidding, ideally letting him heal would be best. Utah is feisty though, and concussions can vary so widely. I'll trust they make the right call, and I suspect it's going to be an absent Josh Scott.
If memory serves, Josh struggled in the previous Utah game dealing with Washburn in the post. Might be OK to put Dre on Washburn and XJ on Loveridge. Let Josh sit this one out and recover fully. We'll need him more in the last 4.

Back