1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BuffsTV on CUBuffs.com

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Sexton Hardcastle, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

2. Skidmark

Skidmark Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

The funds support CU. Even if the service proves to be a clunker, your money still goes to a worthy organization.

(BTW I'm too cheap to heed my own advice.)

3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Club Member Club Member

HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend it. Got a season pass last year, mostly because they usually have full game video of home games that don't get televised. But they have much more. You see Coaches Shows, etc. But even better, starting a few weeks ago, they started putting highlight shows up, from different years. Right now they probably have 7 or 8 different years highlight shows (10-15 minute narrated video). Good stuff. It's especially good for an out of stater like me, but wherever you live, I'd recommend it.

4. Mr. Babar

Mr. Babar I have no elephant books Club Member

How is the quality of the game film on the season pass DVDs? I am seriously considering buying a season pass, but I am a little leery since there aren't examples (i.e. a clip from last year)...

Any info would be helpful!

5. NYbuffDIEHARD

NYbuffDIEHARD Active Member

I would really love to know if this is worthwhile too? I took a job where I am out of the country a lot and I will be in Europe most of the football season. if I can watch games on my computer then I am locking it in!

6. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Club Member Club Member

Quality is decent. Not sure how to quantify. I suggest you get a 1 month pass and give it a try. If you like it, then get the year pass.

7. Jens1893

Jens1893 Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Where exactly?

8. NYbuffDIEHARD

NYbuffDIEHARD Active Member

Actually I will be doing some travelling around, but I took a job at a political consulting firm that focuses on European clients so as of now I am based in Bucharest, Romania for usually a few weeks a month, we also have clients I may be helping with in Bulgaria, Hungary, Austria.

I flew through Frankfurt on my latest trip, didn't get to spend any time there but it looked nice. I'll be flying through Munich today actually, back to NY to see the wife and baby for a week and I can't wait!!

9. Jens1893

Jens1893 Moderator Club Member Junta Member

If you´re travelling around that rules out getting a TV subscription, so I guess getting ESPN Gameplan online might be your best option. Or just get a slingbox set up at home in NYC.