1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bumped into a former KSU player today at work.

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Creebuzz, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Creebuzz

Creebuzz Club Member Club Member

A young kid that just graduated and recently returned to his native Florida. He went to Garden City CC in Kansas, then signed as JC transfer to KSU. I noticed his Texas Bowl ring and we had a fun conversation...

Apparently Garden City CC is an even bigger pit than the little apple
    He liked KSU, but thought Prince was a total asshat
    He raved about Boulder and thought Colorado was the best place he traveled to as a player.

Anyway nice young man that got a free education and walked out with a degree.

My takeaway...we may be losing the facility battle, but we aren't losing the location war. Go Buffs!

2. Lt.Col.FrankSlade

Lt.Col.FrankSlade Well-Known Member

Garden City is pretty bad, unless you are a cow, then it is paradise (until they take you to the slaughterhouse). I think Manhattan is pretty nice in comparison.

3. GreeleyBuff

GreeleyBuff New Member

Boulder the Beautiful!!

4. Buff fanatic

Buff fanatic Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, my best buddy and I were going to always play at CU together. I went on to Western State and he went to be a ****ing tiger in Mizzou. He always said that their fave trips were when they got to go to Boulder (not just b/c we're a guraranteed "w" :sad1:). Said that feeling was pretty universal on the team.

5. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

whos your buddy?

6. 4DemBuffs

4DemBuffs Most admired poster Club Member

[​IMG]

7. 4DemBuffs

4DemBuffs Most admired poster Club Member

i have been in downtown wichita. not great but not too bad either. bigger than i would have thought. not that is matters but, its out there....:smile2: