What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Burks is gone (was: Burks Postpones Announcement til tomorrow)

CJ talked to AB this morning and he still hadn't made a decision. So you guys that are sure, how can you be? He isn't even sure yet. Well, maybe now he is with an hour to go. But I'd bet he goes back and forth until 2:00.

CJ talked to AB this morning and he still hadn't made a decision. So you guys that are sure, how can you be? He isn't even sure yet. Well, maybe now he is with an hour to go. But I'd bet he goes back and forth until 2:00.

Sounds like if Burks declares for the NBA draft, he won't hire an agent since he can decide to come back before a deadline. Once Burks hires an agent, his CU career is over.

Sounds like if Burks declares for the NBA draft, he won't hire an agent since he can decide to come back before a deadline. Once Burks hires an agent, his CU career is over.

He has already told us that he will be hiring an agent when he decides, he isn't going to go into this half assed.

Twitter update:

Most of the players are making some sort of LeBron / Decision joke about Alec.
Players headed over to Dal Ward

Alec said something to the tune of "I Can't say what I'm thinking about today, too many people looking at my twitter"

My final guess is 70/30 NBA (hope I'm wrong though)

Is it loading for anyone? I see the advertisement and then I get the dots spinning around in a circle like its loading...

Congrats Alec. Sad to see you go! Go make that money and give some back to CU BB! Good luck.

go buffs

Back