1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying the silver home unis?

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by BuffAlum2007, Oct 12, 2010.

1. BuffAlum2007

BuffAlum2007 Well-Known Member

Anyone know if they will be offering the silver home uniforms for sale this season?? I would love to get one - they look really sharp!

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I definitely want those shorts. Nike didn't offer them to vendors last year. Email Plati and see if he knows (or knows who would know) is the best advice I can give.

3. BupsJones

BupsJones Active Member

I emailed Bohn last season and asked why the silver nor the gold jerseys/shorts were not available as fan merchandise. I harped on the fact that he is always asking for support from fans and for us to standby the program during tough times. He made me feel confident that this season those options would be available for sale. I think both look are great, and would order a jersey and a pair of shorts in a heartbeat. This is one step is building the basketball program and a great way to support a potential and probably NCAA Tournament berth in March. Still waiting though for any signs of the merchandise...

I loved to see if anyone write Plati, because I know from personal experience that he is very easy to communicate with.

4. BupsJones

BupsJones Active Member

5. Ruckus

Ruckus Peep my words. Club Member

6. GoBuffs!!

GoBuffs!! Active Member

I would be a lot more intrested in the shorts, not that many ocassions I am able to pull off wearing a basketball jersey