What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

BYE WEEK: Relax & let the hate flow

the Corn are about to lose at least three out of their next five ...
at Wisconsin
at Ohio St
Minnesota
Maryland
at Iowa

Hate-watching other teams in the Top 25 is new to me. The last time the Buffs were ranked I was 10 and didn't have cable.
It's like this
ldh0hPT.gif

I think we need Utah to beat USC this week. USC has the tie breaker with us right now, so we need them to have another conference loss. They scare me a little as they are playing very well now.

Utah still has Washington and CU. They have a good chance of losing both.

Last edited:
I think we need Utah to beat USC this week. USC has the tie breaker with us right now, so we need them to have another conference loss. They scare me a little as they are playing very well now.

Utah still has Washington and CU. They have a good chance of losing both.
Washington is at Utah this week.

this so reminds me of the good old days.

i would view every top 25 and every conference game through a single lens: is it good for the Buffs or bad for the Buffs?

sweet.

ps-- major props to nik-- teaching our newer Buff fans how to hate. hate has to be targeted and universal. you must ask each and every time you see any 2 college teams play: what helps or hurts the Buffs and then root accordingly. often, the answer is rooting for both teams to suck, but not always.

The hate seed for Utah has been planted. It will take a few years of careful cultivation to make it grow. It got planted because I just see these guys as posers. They're not that good. UW is going to kill these guys unless they just come out flat.

The guy who sits next to me is an Arky fan. He's always ****ting on the Pac-12. I got to play dumb this morning and ask him how the game went.

Brothers an Arkansas fan, he played dumb on Sunday too. I loved watching them get obliterated.

With that said I ****ing hate everything and everyone so this is EASY!

My dad got his Master's there and lived there after graduating before moving out to Colorado. Mom's side of the family still lives there, mostly Bama fans though.
Already read that about your family. Saying that, the Iron Bowl must be an interesting week.

I'm really surprised at how many of you think Utah will beat UW.

UW has looked incredible his year, while UU has definitely not.

The Yoots lost to Cal. They beat SC before the Condoms settled on Darnold, they beat UCLA without Rosen, and they beat BYU because of a ridiculous 2 point conversion play call. Everyone else they have played is terrible.

I get that Utah has a good home field advantage, but I don't think it's going to be enough.

I'm really surprised at how many of you think Utah will beat UW.

UW has looked incredible his year, while UU has definitely not.

The Yoots lost to Cal. They beat SC before the Condoms settled on Darnold, they beat UCLA without Rosen, and they beat BYU because of a ridiculous 2 point conversion play call. Everyone else they have played is terrible.

I get that Utah has a good home field advantage, but I don't think it's going to be enough.

UW has definitely looked the part, but going undefeated is hard. This is a UW squad that did have a bit of a fight on its hands in Tucson winning 35-28. They're going to start feeling some pressure. I'm not necessarily predicting UU, but I doubt UW coasts the rest of the way. They're going to face adversity and they aren't veterans at dealing with that just yet.

The effing home depot uniform Vols must lose. WTF is a Vol anyhow? Stupid name, Stupid hillbilly song played over and over and over, and team of my ex-wife.

Her family hated me immediately since the whole state is dressed in obnoxious home depot orange, they thought I needed to have some too. I refused to wear it, told them I had a team and certainly didn't want to wear that nasty orange. Not a great start... **** the Vols, **** food cart.

The effing home depot uniform Vols must lose. WTF is a Vol anyhow? Stupid name, Stupid hillbilly song played over and over and over, and team of my ex-wife.

Her family hated me immediately since the whole state is dressed in obnoxious home depot orange, they thought I needed to have some too. I refused to wear it, told them I had a team and certainly didn't want to wear that nasty orange. Not a great start... **** the Vols, **** food cart.

Tennessee is the "Volunteer state" due to their high participation in the War of 1812.

Trust me, I know what it is brother lol. I know more about the effing Home Depot state then I'd ever want to know.
So, you work at Lowe's?

Back