What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

BYU - fUCLA

I don't think game is on TV at all - GamePlan, FSN regionals - nowhere. Odd. :huh:

EDIT: Just saw Matt's post

Oh my God. ANOTHER fUCLA turnover. BYU have it on fUCLA's 20 and are already up by 28. 10 min left in the 2nd quarter.

They are terrible, thats why its such an embarrassment for the SEC that Tenn. lost to them.

Lookin like a Weasel coached team. Getting dominated on the line of scrimmage. I thought it'd take the weasel a bit longer to influence the character of this team.

they have absolutely no depth, to be honest the way this team looks has nothing to do with tricky ricky.

Its going to be one of those years for you then man, this team has no depth ad lot almost every major player on offense to injury.

Kind of like NU is going ot be next year when the graduate their Oline, ganz and lucky.

i guess ucla fans dont have to wait untill year 3 for the team to implode. just week two!!!! :thumbsup:

59-0 :thumbsup:

rick-neuheisel-ucla-ad-usc-180.jpg

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Back