1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BYU/Utah

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Unleash Hell, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

Why are they both wearing their home jerseys?:wtf:

2. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

An actual football game. Eat me.

3. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

Don't know, but I'm guessing it's some kind of agreement between the schools like USC/UCLA has for their game.

4. J-R-K

J-R-K Well-Known Member

Crazy end to this game for anyone who didn't see. BYU was at there 20 with about 15 seconds left and down by 3. They completed a 50 years pass, time ran out and the students rushed the field. The ref ruled there was still 1 second and left and cleared the field. BYU's field goal to tie the game was then blocked and the students again rushed the field this time while the play was still in progress (blocked FG=live ball). Utah was then assesed a 15 yard penalty for the field rush and because it was a live-ball foul BYU got to re-kick. Unfortanetly they then clanked it off the upright.

[video=youtube;rgpU02NEmy0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgpU02NEmy0[/video]

[video=youtube;HQcAxq8M4Yk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQcAxq8M4Yk&feature=related[/video]

5. MINN-Buffalo

MINN-Buffalo Member

I was hoping BYU would win because I don't like Utah.

6. Alfred91

Alfred91 Club Member Club Member

I would have loved to have seen him hit that FG and see what the refs did to get all those stupid assholes off the sidelines.

Reminds me of CSU-Wyoming all those years ago where lamb fans rushed the field 4 or 5 times before the game was finally over.

7. Walter White

Walter White Member

Same with USC/UCLA