What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

BYU vs OU

The fact that OU can not miss a beat without Bradford says to me how unimportant he is to the offense.

not miss a beat? They haven't scored any points since he left....
They didn't score that many when he was in. Has the O been significantly impacted by him not being out there? They struggled before he went out and they are still struggling without him. To me they seem to be performing at about the same level. I don't think Bradford adds a whole lot to the O. JMHO

Big stand by BYU's D to hold OU to a FG after that turnover.

And SJ, I think OU's ineffectiveness with and without Bradford tells me more about the importance of the o-line than it does about Bradford's importance...

Big stand by BYU's D to hold OU to a FG after that turnover.

And SJ, I think OU's ineffectiveness with and without Bradford tells me more about the importance of the o-line than it does about Bradford's importance...
I completely agree Junc.

OU never gives their backup QB any reps in either games or in practice -- so it doesn't surprise me that the offense is struggling with Landry Jones in there.

If I was OU's offensive coordinator I would just rush the ball with Brown and get into field goal range.

OU receivers should haven't helped out Jones on this drive..

BAM 5,000 post.

OU needs some Mitch Berger magic.. :lol:

Kicker coming out to try to hit 50+ yard career long field goal for the win.

**** this deja vu ****..

Except this asshole ****ing misses..... :huh:

And is it just me, or does Max Hall look a lot like Matt Saracen?? Figures he'd win the big game at the Cowboys stadium.... :lol:

Back