What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bzdelik end is near

SECOBuffsFan

http://www2.journalnow.com/content/...back-winston-salem-interviews/sports-college/

There are a lot of early sources, but I have held out hope. This pretty much seals the deal for me.

That is more of the kind of confirmation I was looking for from a newspaper....he will interview Monday and Tuesday, press conference in Winston-Salem on Wednesday. If he is the only one interviewing, I don't see there being much more to it now. Its a shame, but the games continue on and a new coach has a nice group to build with for the future.

The next era in CU basketball is about to begin

I just listened to a short interview with Dan Collins on the radio and he echoed what he wrote in the above article - that Bzdelik is expected to be announced as their new coach at a news conference on Wednesday.

We're in a recruiting dead period right now (12th through the 15th) and the signing period starts on the 14th. This is actually a great opportunity to have CU in the press and get attention during a time when we can't contact recruits.

It's essential that this is handled correctly by CU today and tomorrow, especially, and that we have things locked down before Majok visits (think it's scheduled for this coming weekend).

Back