What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

C Unit led by 30+ year olds

Wow, ok, I totally get it now. You are in no way jealous about CU's victories over csu, now or historically. Your numerous verbal jabs totally prove that you are by no means compelled by feelings of inadequacy. Enjoy your grand an fulfilling life in the grandaddy conference of them all, a conference so powerful that it could cast away schools like BYU, the historic, rigorous and highly regarded Mountain West.

Why thank you! Our alumni do show up to events other than the first football game of the year!

Heard on the radio earlier today that the lambs averaged 18k and change for the football season. :thumbsup:

Lol I love that pic, reminds me of when Larry E hungout with CU company in the Big 12, how'd that work out for u again? Couldn't win in that conference so u bailed.

Strangely, we never had much problem beating Larry, though. Even in the dark days of CU basketball, Larry Eustachy was our bitch.

I love to actually, gives me a reason to follow college athletics. As for sulking, never do that, on to the next game. I'm ready for conference play already
little league fans are awesome....

And that's when CSU was just growing with our affiliation. What has CU done since the first year in the PAC except fall

What has CU done since the first year in the PAC except claim a conference title and NCAA Tournament appearances.

You guys don't advertise this, sad and pathetic. I guess someone has to sacrifice their life and go to school for 10+ years to have the honor, plus can't believe all your students follow these losers. Wow. Plus good showing by CU fans for sure, but no way there was thousands. You filled maybe one of 20 sections, so maybe 500 were there which is still good. I was right there in the middle of section, so most of u reading this prob know who I am, was happy to call out your 30 year old male cheer leader at end of game. I know it eats at you, since your probable reading this. Or you prob run AllBuffs since you'll prob ban or delete this. You have no shot against Kansas. :lol:

My favorite part of last night was when you started yelling "**** CU!" in the middle of the CU section. Then Jaron Hopkins hit a three and you got real quiet.

I'm anxious to see how CSU does against Wyoming this year so that we can finally determine if CU or CSU has the better team.

Dude is definitely talking about the CU/BST group that was on one side of the arena, not the student group on the other side.

Oh well done with the sheep until september. Buffs sweep the revenue sports and the front range in MBB. On to Kansas.

And that's when CSU was just growing with our affiliation. What has CU done since the first year in the PAC except fall

Since joining the P12 CU has won the P12 tourney. Making us the P12 champs dip5hit. :thumbsup:

images
images
images
PUUFZSNNGMISHKK.20120311015024.jpg
images
images
images

Last edited:
Lamb fan usually talks smack the week before the game, then after they lose they disappear for the rest of the year. Talking smack after you have already lost is just silly.

Now that Spencer has once again wiped his dick on your back, the Buffs can move on to much bigger conquests. Take comfort in knowing that CU fans will cheer for your team to do well purely for the sake of boosting our RPI. Thanks~

Fan smack from a program that has to rely on CU fans to fill your stadium for you. You wait all year fantasizing of beating CU and then reality smacks you in the face. Another 365 days of sulking in your inferiority. I know it eats at you.

I was really surprised they didnt sell this game out at least on paper. Sure the weather kept some people away but they still had some 500 odd unsold tickets. Given the excitement around their rising football program, the fact that Eustachey can really coach and the past couple seasons in basketball you think they would have sold this thing out months ago. Hell even the 800-1200 odd CU tickets sold couldn't get them there.

Now that Spencer has once again wiped his dick on your back, the Buffs can move on to much bigger conquests. Take comfort in knowing that CU fans will cheer for your team to do well purely for the sake of boosting our RPI. Thanks~
please. Spencer is a smart guy. He would use a condom.

Highlights for your enjoyment

[video=youtube;Nz2wPJIDhgA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz2wPJIDhgA[/video]

Back