What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

C Unit led by 30+ year olds

I'll be watching for sure, I watch every CU game I can as long as it doesn't conflict with CSU. Every single Loss CU has might as well count as a Win for me. So can CU handle the pressure knowing with every loss against anyone, anywhere, CSU gets a small victory. But seriously, Ive watched almost every CU Football and Bball game this year, and I do like the PAC 12 network, it's a great way to see every game. I'm just an Anti-Buff fan.
Sounds like a typical "CSU fan"

You do understand the better we do, the better your RPI, the better your chances of you getting in the tournament? Moron. Basketball and Football are totally different in terms of how the teams success effects eachother.

I don't root against CSU during basketball season, I simply don't care.

Im fully aware of the difference in sports. I follow bball closer than football, and I used to have same logic as you in terms of RPI, but then I realized I can make CU the one exception, MW conference play is good enough to where we finish top 4 were in the tourney with just an average non conference showing.

Well it's fine if u don't care about watching CSU games, I guess I'm just a bigger college fan

Well it's fine if u don't care about watching CSU games, I guess I'm just a bigger college fan

No. You're a bigger dousche. Even if we wanted to, it's nearly impossible to watch any CSU games anyway. And go on thinking the MWC is something special. Sure it is. Just keep telling yourself that. Maybe somebody other than you will believe it.

Im fully aware of the difference in sports. I follow bball closer than football, and I used to have same logic as you in terms of RPI, but then I realized I can make CU the one exception, MW conference play is good enough to where we finish top 4 were in the tourney with just an average non conference showing.

You realize the conference may get 2 in this year right? Boise is a sham, they have only played 1 team from a power conference. Utah, and they are at the bottom of the Pac. NM will likely make it and SDSU probably will as well. A top 4 finish in the MW will get you a 1st round bye in the NIT.

You are going to CSU, by choice. You aren't a big college fan.

I used to have same logic as you in terms of RPI, but then I realized I can make CU the one exception.
Not if you want to make the tourney. Your conference won't be as strong this season, and your record won't be as good. You're going to need help, and CU's RPI is huge for CSU.

Also, I'll watch a few CSU games this season, and I'll be rooting for them to win for RPI reasons. It is good for the external perception of the quality of CBB in the state of CO when CU, CSU, and AFA are doing well (which benefits everybody come Selection Sunday and recruiting-wise). So put your ram footie PJs on and turn down the hate.

I love beating the sheep. But I honestly don't give a **** about them other than 3 times a year. FB, MBB, and WBB.

CSU had some runners in the NCAA Cross Country championship. The Rams didn't get anywhere near the podium, unlike our national champion mens team.

I'll be watching for sure, I watch every CU game I can as long as it doesn't conflict with CSU. Every single Loss CU has might as well count as a Win for me. So can CU handle the pressure knowing with every loss against anyone, anywhere, CSU gets a small victory. But seriously, Ive watched almost every CU Football and Bball game this year, and I do like the PAC 12 network, it's a great way to see every game. I'm just an Anti-Buff fan.
All I have to say is that the only CSU games I watch is when the Buffs play them. Otherwise I don't give a ****. You're really embracing the little brother role.

MWC football doesn't interest me for the most part. Basketball's usually pretty good, though. I end up pulling for CSU during the regular season since there are usually some locals on the roster and because it's an RPI boost for CU when they win. Same as I am with Wyoming.

You guys don't advertise this, sad and pathetic. I guess someone has to sacrifice their life and go to school for 10+ years to have the honor, plus can't believe all your students follow these losers. Wow. Plus good showing by CU fans for sure, but no way there was thousands. You filled maybe one of 20 sections, so maybe 500 were there which is still good. I was right there in the middle of section, so most of u reading this prob know who I am, was happy to call out your 30 year old male cheer leader at end of game. I know it eats at you, since your probable reading this. Or you prob run AllBuffs since you'll prob ban or delete this. You have no shot against Kansas. :lol:

Whoops. Guess you completely failed on that call sore loser. Who is laughing now?

Like they'd let that guy talk to the public at the cash register. This guy is full on mop bucket.

You have no shot against Kansas. :lol:
To be very specific, we have this shot:
826258399_medium.gif

Just making sure you saw it.

To be very specific, we have this shot:
826258399_medium.gif

Just making sure you saw it.

He won't make another shot the rest of his career. Kansas lost the game, Boyle is their new head coach in <3 years. Dimwit played like a he was hungover from his Super Bowl against CSU

Back