What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

C Unit led by 30+ year olds

Lol what bowl u going to? The Basketball bowl?

You haven't been selected yet lamb, but I'm sure your 2,500 fans at the Idaho Potato bowl against Buffalo will have a great time. :rolling_eyes:

I am #1 Buff fan what does that make you?

My coffee mug says #1 dad.
And under my posting name it says Flagship of the 12-Pac.
But deep inside, I'm very, very happy that the Colorado Golden Buffaloes knocked off the #6 team in the nation with a dagger 3 at the buzzer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alright. Which one of you trolls is using "ramU" as a sock?

It was funny at first, but the posts have gotten way too dumb and "generic CSU fanboy" for anyone to believe it's a real person.

Decent job for a while, though.

Alright. Which one of you trolls is using "ramU" as a sock?

It was funny at first, but the posts have gotten way too dumb and "generic CSU fanboy" for anyone to believe it's a real person.

Decent job for a while, though.
I was thinking the same thing, but the idea of people not jerking off at work really alarmed me.

Nik is right - for once. This is so obvious, I'm not sure why I didn't see it before. Obviously a sock.

I said I'm proud to be a CSU Ram!

It wasn't till just a few years ago going to Moby I realized that is what CSU chanted, I always thought it was "I said it SUCKS to be a CSU ram". I don't know why they would chant something like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is one of the worst cheers/chants I've ever heard

If less than five people are doing it does it qualify as a cheer/chant?

For our games we have a student section, for some of their games they have a few student rows.

Back