What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cain, Dinwiddie are opponents -- for now

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Good read from Cali High Sports: http://www.calihighsports.com/articles/264

Boyle must have liked what he saw as Dinwiddie played like a floor marshall of the highest order, leading his Toreadors to a 69-55 victory while Cain put up an impressive 16 points, 7 rebounds and 5 blocks.

“Damiene was the most physically dominant player on the court,” Dinwiddie said. “The skill he has, the strength he has, it’s really unbelievable.”

“Spencer is such a great point guard, he really gets everybody involved and gets his whole team easy looks,” Cain said when asked about Dinwiddie. “I see how he can just get the ball to guys in open spaces and thread the needle and how willing he is to be a distributor and I just think man I’m excited to play with him,” Cain said.

I think both of these kids have a good chance of seeing significant playing time next year.

"You're a pimp."
"No you're a pimp. Let's go to CU and keep em strong."
pimp-hand-demotivational-poster-1230430709.jpg

Back