What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cal at Colorado - Game Thread

Jens1893

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member
Can someone please explain to me how it can be a roughing the passer penalty when the QB acts as a receiver?

Nice blocked PAT. Still don't know how roughing the passer could've been called on that drive. ****ing horrible call.

F***ing penalty yds are 43 CU, 0 Cal. 2 minutes into the 2nd Q only. Gonna have 150 yds in penalties again, bad calls or not.

Anyone notice that every time the tv announcers talk about Bieniemy, they show Malcolm Blacken walking the sidelines? He isn't even wearing a headset. Does every brother look alike??

On the radio, at least, it seems as though the line is giving Hanson time to make his reads and throws. Yes?

A 52 yard field goal????Are you ****ting me???? Right down the center!!!

**** you Riddler and **** you Hawk. Clinic my ball sack ****heads.

CU's put up 197 yds so far, too bad only 6 pts to show so far-- I get a feeling they may start executing on O today, get some friggin points!

With the penalties, we're lucky to be in this. Let's hope for a cleaner end to this game.

Will Oliver is the spitting image of Peter Brady.

Peter-Brady2.jpg

I'm getting to the point where I assume that we'll give up the third down when we're on defense. In fact, I got to that point a few years ago, but I'm not past it by any means.

Our receivers need to learn how to ****ing catch. There were 3 key passes on that last drive that were dropped where the receiver had absolutely no excuse to drop it.

Good lord, why is our offensive line completely incapable of not comitting 10 penalties a game? I don't understand how that is so difficult for them to accomplish

Back