What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cal at Colorado - Game Thread

I felt so good about the stop...I really did. I though "Hey, man--I really like how this half is going and stuff..." and then the penalty! The defense is stepping up nicely though in response, and yes, I just knocked on wood.

Howzabout a turnover?

At least for the first time in years I feel like the team is moving in the right direction.... Offense is starting to get a little something going. GREAT playcalling so far.... we just gotta get rid of these insane penalties.

Well I guess that roughing the punter didn't matter too much in the end, we start with the ball at about the same spot we would have before

At least for the first time in years I feel like the team is moving in the right direction.... Offense is starting to get a little something going. GREAT playcalling so far.... we just gotta get rid of these insane penalties.

I agree, after the first game I was seriously worried about EB's incredibly predictable playcalling. But he's been much better this game and Greg Brown looks to be a very good addition as defensive coordinator

Nice work defense, esp after that roughing disaster.

Now if the O can take it all the way. Play action, and hit P Rich deep!!

I agree, after the first game I was seriously worried about EB's incredibly predictable playcalling. But he's been much better this game and Greg Brown looks to be a very good addition as defensive coordinator

This is similar to Hawaii last week now. We're a TD away, let's see how they respond.

I don't understand how the crowd doesn't realize the punt was blocked. Our punter would obviously not have hit a 15 yard punt otherwise...

I don't understand how the crowd doesn't realize the punt was blocked. Our punter would obviously not have hit a 15 yard punt otherwise...

I am only listening to the game but from what I was hearing the punt was just a bad kick but didn't sound like it was actually tipped..... but again just what I heard. Could be totally wrong

Are the officials grads from cal? This is a effing joke. BTW, where's the running game EB? Hansen missing wide open wr's is getting sickening.

CU should be wiining this game, instead, another frustrating loss. **** EVERYONE

A lot of our players are very bad. Even the ones we thought were going to be good are bad. Can't believe Hansen can't even hit a wide open receiver when he has no defenders even close to pressuring him

Am I the only one feeling pretty good about this game? This is like a 10,000% improvement from last week, against a better team, on both sides of the ball. Just haven't started getting any bounces yet.

Am I the only one feeling pretty good about this game? This is like a 10,000% improvement from last week, against a better team, on both sides of the ball. Just haven't started getting any bounces yet.

Yes. Especially now that P Rich just scored!!! Get that ball in that kid's hands as much as possible!!!!!!

Back