What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cal away game - roll call

Banking on a few things with expansion...trading Cal (assuming future visits) for possibly the last trip to Stincoln. (Also trading game with my assitant coach - they are going to Cal in exchange for me getting the whole day for Georgia).

I'm in. Just got some schedule news that is in my favor.
Looking more and more like this will happen for my group. Is the general consensus this should be a black out game for Buffs fans?

buff shirt black &.jpg

Going with 8+ and probably meeting up with our usual traveling Buffs crew out there. Also heading to Napa & doing some touristy SF stuff prior to gameday.

am I included in that 8+?

I have my tixs, hotel and plane.... Philly is in to visit Philly sister in Santa Cruz and then head to Berkely on Friday....

didnt even need that Napa bull**** with the wife to get this game....

Last edited:
Going with 8+ and probably meeting up with our usual traveling Buffs crew out there. Also heading to Napa & doing some touristy SF stuff prior to gameday.

am I included in that 8+?

You're included in the bolded part. :thumbsup:

My gang (of which I believe you only know me & M) is heading out on Tuesday & staying in San Fran until moving to the Berkeley hotel on Friday. I've never spent much time out there and this seemed like as good of time as any. We're definitely doing Napa one day because we've got some connections there... and well, we love to drink wine. :drink:

Have training in SD the following week. Looking like I'll be able to fly Friday, catch a flight to SF from SD and meet the old man (coming in from Boise) for the game!

Just need a super cheap flight from SAN to SFO to come through!

Have training in SD the following week. Looking like I'll be able to fly Friday, catch a flight to SF from SD and meet the old man (coming in from Boise) for the game!

Just need a super cheap flight from SAN to SFO to come through!

tix used to be $140 from virgin america. 160 is what I'm seeing right now from American Air. Not sure whether to wait a bit longer or just book the flight...

ah, another airfare watchdog fan. yes, i've seen that and i think i totally overlooked the fact that maybe NavyBuff might be able to travel on days other than friday and sunday. that's about as good a deal as you'll see i think, navy.

You're included in the bolded part. :thumbsup:

My gang (of which I believe you only know me & M) is heading out on Tuesday & staying in San Fran until moving to the Berkeley hotel on Friday. I've never spent much time out there and this seemed like as good of time as any. We're definitely doing Napa one day because we've got some connections there... and well, we love to drink wine. :drink:

I was referring to the poster that had to use Napa as a pretext to go to the Cal game..... Napa is cool to go to .... but I wouldnt lie about going to see a CU football game...

ah, another airfare watchdog fan. yes, i've seen that and i think i totally overlooked the fact that maybe NavyBuff might be able to travel on days other than friday and sunday. that's about as good a deal as you'll see i think, navy.
:thumbsup: Thanks for the gouge, fellas! I'll give it a look!

I'm heading out with about 13 other CU guys. Southwest still has cheap flights, I paid about $170 RT. My best friend played baseball for Cal and still lives in Walnut Creek. He got the tickets, and he's going to rock a CU shirt for the game.

Wooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Going to be a blast. The Buffs better not ruin my trip. :huh:

I'm about 5 blocks from haight/ashbury. I wonder if he's my neighbor. I'm accros the panhandle though. Anyway, yeah, we should meet up.

little guy named hasan that looks like ahmenibijad (sp)?

btw, how much does a pbr cost in your hood? rugged and i are gonna be on a budget.

Mental note to self... Avoid the haight during game weekend. Got it. Lol

Back