What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cal away game - roll call

california_sucks_tshirt-p23554536793051374535jn_400.jpg

I'm in, got my tickets in the mail yesterday. I'm bringing my Uncle and Cousin (will be a freshman at Oregon this year). Not buff fans but maybe I can turn them. My uncle had a blast at CU when he came out for my graduation. He has wanted to come back ever since.

OT: Daah are you involved with the NorCal alumni chapter?

Question for those that are going to the game: Did you buy your tickets from the CU AD, or from Cal? I'm hearing that the CU allotment was sold out, but that there's still tickets available through the Cal ticket office.

Question for those that are going to the game: Did you buy your tickets from the CU AD, or from Cal? I'm hearing that the CU allotment was sold out, but that there's still tickets available through the Cal ticket office.

doooes this mean you're going?

Sacky, I bought them through the AD, but put my order in through my parents' season tickets account about a week before they went on sale. Not sure if they are sold out or not, but a quick call can determine that.

doooes this mean you're going?

No. Can't do it. $$$ considerations. I'm just curious. I was at a luncheon where Mike Bohn was sitting at our table. This was all before the move to the Pac was announced. I told him I was very much in favor of the move and said that I thought he'd be pleasantly surprised at the number of CU fans making the Cal game. I said "Don't be surprised if it's over 10,000". He looked positively shocked. That was BEFORE the announcement of the move to the Pac. I have to imagine that now, there is an even greater interest in this game. So I'm curious as to where people are getting their tickets.

No. Can't do it. $$$ considerations. I'm just curious. I was at a luncheon where Mike Bohn was sitting at our table. This was all before the move to the Pac was announced. I told him I was very much in favor of the move and said that I thought he'd be pleasantly surprised at the number of CU fans making the Cal game. I said "Don't be surprised if it's over 10,000". He looked positively shocked. That was BEFORE the announcement of the move to the Pac. I have to imagine that now, there is an even greater interest in this game. So I'm curious as to where people are getting their tickets.

I plan on making sure our 10K are far louder than their ~50k if Hawk gives us something to cheer for.

Got my tix through the AD. There were snafus on the day the tickets went on sale through the CU AD so I know at least two people who purchased their tix directly through Cal. I also know that the tickets are sold out through the AD and know quite a few people who still want to go to the game that will be forced to purchase through Cal.

I have 2 tickets in the CU section for sale if anyone needs them. My Buff friends in SoCal aren't coming up, afterall.

I just booked my tickets to Cal. I don't have tickets to the game but, at worst, I'll scalp (or roll some Cal geek near game time)

Union- I'll be happy to take the tickets off your hands

I really want for us to win this one. If you all see a devastatingly handsome buff in his mid 40s getting tasered following a loss please drink whatever whiskey I leave behind as they drag me off. Oh and if you could, please sing the fight song as they cuff me. Thanks in advance. Lol.

What are you doing for a pre-game?

Not sure yet. I know that the NorCal Buff Alum Association has a couple of shuttles going over from SF and I think they are headed to the RoadBuffs pre-game bash. I got a few good bar recommendations from a family friend who is a Cal fan so may just do that (Henry's in the Durant Hotel and Raliegh's/Manny's Tap Room). Tailgating in Berkeley isn't really the best from what I have heard because the good parking lots are usually reserved for the season ticket holders. Any other ideas? Thanks.

Not sure yet. I know that the NorCal Buff Alum Association has a couple of shuttles going over from SF and I think they are headed to the RoadBuffs pre-game bash. I got a few good bar recommendations from a family friend who is a Cal fan so may just do that (Henry's in the Durant Hotel and Raliegh's/Manny's Tap Room). Tailgating in Berkeley isn't really the best from what I have heard because the good parking lots are usually reserved for the season ticket holders. Any other ideas? Thanks.

Not really. If things don't materialize, I think I'll probably just either pregame in the city or head to the bear's lair.

For those that are interested, I just read that Brews on The Bay is happening that weekend too. I've never been, but it seems like it might be a sort of mini GABF except on a boat. Info here:

http://sfbrewersguild.org/
yelp reviews here:
http://www.yelp.com/biz/annual-brews-on-the-bay-san-francisco

edit: I'd be worried that there wouldn't really be that many breweries represented.... But it's still beer on a boat... could be fun.

Not really. If things don't materialize, I think I'll probably just either pregame in the city or head to the bear's lair.

For those that are interested, I just read that Brews on The Bay is happening that weekend too. I've never been, but it seems like it might be a sort of mini GABF except on a boat. Info here:

http://sfbrewersguild.org/
yelp reviews here:
http://www.yelp.com/biz/annual-brews-on-the-bay-san-francisco

edit: I'd be worried that there wouldn't really be that many breweries represented.... But it's still beer on a boat... could be fun.

Are you ducking in with confidence or caution?

I really want for us to win this one. If you all see a devastatingly handsome buff in his mid 40s getting tasered following a loss please drink whatever whiskey I leave behind as they drag me off. Oh and if you could, please sing the fight song as they cuff me. Thanks in advance. Lol.

So which Berkeley bails bond company are you pre-setting into your cell phone contact list?

Maybe we can negotiate some kind of group discount.

So which Berkeley bails bond company are you pre-setting into your cell phone contact list?

Maybe we can negotiate some kind of group discount.

Got one of the nations top crim defense lawyers on speed dial. I am good to go. Group discounting is a good idea. I'll inquire. Lmao

Got one of the nations top crim defense lawyers on speed dial. I am good to go. Group discounting is a good idea. I'll inquire. Lmao

If I'm going to piss myself in a holding cell, I sure as hell am going to want Liver near by for laughs and legal counsel.

Back