What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cal @ Colorado football Game thread

So tired of these retarded American Indian fund commercials. HEY! The government pays for your education!

Good half, could be up more.CU defense only give up 10. Hopefully they don't implode in the 2nd half.

So tired of these retarded American Indian fund commercials. HEY! The government pays for your education!

Leave it to you to bring up a totally irrelevant point in a CU football thread (where CU is actually winning). Talk about "retarded."

Don't you have healthcare insurance customers to fleece or something? :rolling_eyes:

Let's go defense. Don't let that turnover change momentum by giving something up here.

Good punt, Darrell.

He's ambidextrous! With his feet!

Jaximus said:
So tired of these retarded American Indian fund commercials. HEY! The government pays for your education

Leave it to you to bring up a totally irrelevant point in a CU football thread (where CU is actually winning). Talk about "retarded."

Don't you have healthcare insurance customers to fleece or something? :rolling_eyes:

Take it to the politics forum, ****twats.

Don't like the way the offense has started this half. Need to step it up.

I think I've seen Sefo overthrow DD, Nelson, and now Tyler in this game. And every game. Needs to sharpen that otherwise we'd be hurting Cal gaining 10 yards at a time down the field.

Defense steps up again.

Offense needs to take advantage of the way the defense has played in the 3rd and get us up by 3 scores here.

Don't wanna see any foxball after a defensive stand. Need to go up by at least 1.5 TD

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Now is the time to step on their necks. Looks like we have the best freshman QB in the PAC 12!

I think I've seen Sefo overthrow DD, Nelson, and now Tyler in this game. And every game. Needs to sharpen that otherwise we'd be hurting Cal gaining 10 yards at a time down the field.

Footwork

Okay ... we've set up the pass to the endzone now ... :lol:

Back