What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cal Pre-Game Options

Pub scouting report: Henry's. (on Durant)
Selling point: Closest bar to stadium. Fact- still a 15 min hike uphill to the stadium. Not exactly next door.
Character: Hotel bar. Part of Hotel Durant.
Strength: Well drinks. 16 brews on tap. Hoegarten Belgian White at $6.00. Pricy.
Capacity : 150-200 max. Could get crowded. Opens at 8am.

For: Guests at hotel Durant and over 35 crowd.

Has 6 flatscreens on walls to catch other games.

Oh my God. Just left for lunch. It is ****ing beautiful outside. I'm going to Zeitgiest. 13th (Duboce) and Valencia.

Edit: Great patio. Super divey.

Bum advice on Jupiter's. They don't plan on opening until 11AM. WTF? Appologies if you don't see this in time.

I'm heading to Raleighs instead.

Pub scouting report: Henry's. (on Durant)
Selling point: Closest bar to stadium. Fact- still a 15 min hike uphill to the stadium. Not exactly next door.
Character: Hotel bar. Part of Hotel Durant.
Strength: Well drinks. 16 brews on tap. Hoegarten Belgian White at $6.00. Pricy.
Capacity : 150-200 max. Could get crowded. Opens at 8am.

For: Guests at hotel Durant and over 35 crowd.

Has 6 flatscreens on walls to catch other games.

They open up the lobby which leads out back to two levels of parking lots that are open for gameday with bars out there. It's the best spot on gameday (along with the Bair's Lair) and it opens at 8am as you said.

Is $6 for a Hoegaarden a lot in CO? It's not in CA...

Folks are trickling in. Reports of fight song renditions on inbound planes.

On take-off and landing we sang the fight song. Made the cheer and dance team start it. I guess they do it on every trip.

They open up the lobby which leads out back to two levels of parking lots that are open for gameday with bars out there. It's the best spot on gameday (along with the Bair's Lair) and it opens at 8am as you said.

Is $6 for a Hoegaarden a lot in CO? It's not in CA...

I'd say $6 is a bit steep for hoegaarden but not completely unreasonable. However, that's the very top of the range. At $7 it would be a total rip off. If it's a standard pint I'd say $5 is about where it should be.

Back