What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cal Preview #2

RSSBot

News Junkie
I'm a big fan of dark comedies. *Cohen Brothers? *Hell yeah. *Wes Anderson? *Bring it on. *Dr Strangelove? That's my ****!

Last night's game against Stanford stands amongst the the best of them. *CU couldn't hit a layup, and the Cardinal was even hitting school-yard bull**** when they didn't even care. It was a perfect storm of fail.*

If you can't laugh watching a team fail as spectacularly as the Buffs failed last night, then you take this **** too seriously. *A failure as complete as that effort deserves a defense mechanism, and laughter is the best mechanism... or medicine, I can never keep that one straight.

--

It's twice now that Stanford has put the Kai-bosh on the Buffs, making them look like a high school team in the process.* I'm astonished that the team put forth such a half-assed effort, and I'm astonished that the coaching staff allowed them to do it.* I guess at some point, everything catches up to you.

Stanford whupped CU, and good.* Beat CU by 20 once, shame on you, do it again, in CU's home gym no less, and the whole mess falls squarely on the Buffs shoulders.

I guess it's time to ask, how will the Buffs respond?

Last post-Stanford debacle was afforded a soft landing through the blessing of a home game against Arizona State.* Not so lucky this time.* Sunday is still set for the previously un-spoiled CEC, but the opponent has a lot more bite.* Enter my continuing favorite to win the league: the California Golden Bears.* There's not a more veteran, tough, capable team in the conference.

By far the most "Tournament-acceptable" team in the Pac-12, Cal has been playing up to the standard of a team capable of beating anyone, anywhere.* What's more, they're still playing for a conference title, even if the Buffs no longer are.* This is not the kind of team you want to be searching for confidence against.

After last night, this Michael Scott .gif properly portrays my feelings about having to play Cal after getting boat-raced by the Cardinal.

But hey, that's why they play the games, right?* Tip off from the sold out CEC is set for 3:30 (please do remember that this game will be played on Sunday).* If you aren't one of the 11,000+ to hold a ticket, you can catch the broadcast on ROOT Sports.* Mark Johnson can be heard on 850 AM.

My preview of the first game can be found here.

Click below for my preview of the rematch...

Read more »
8030839680057503187-821309520867832259

pVepUyNCSSg

I'm a big fan of dark comedies. *Cohen Brothers? *Hell yeah. *Wes Anderson? *Bring it on. *Dr Strangelove? That's my ****!

Last night's game against Stanford stands amongst the the best of them. *CU couldn't hit a layup, and the Cardinal was even hitting school-yard bull**** when they didn't even care. It was a perfect storm of fail.*

If you can't laugh watching a team fail as spectacularly as the Buffs failed last night, then you take this **** too seriously. *A failure as complete as that effort deserves a defense mechanism, and laughter is the best mechanism... or medicine, I can never keep that one straight.

--

It's twice now that Stanford has put the Kai-bosh on the Buffs, making them look like a high school team in the process.* I'm astonished that the team put forth such a half-assed effort, and I'm astonished that the coaching staff allowed them to do it.* I guess at some point, everything catches up to you.

Stanford whupped CU, and good.* Beat CU by 20 once, shame on you, do it again, in CU's home gym no less, and the whole mess falls squarely on the Buffs shoulders.

I guess it's time to ask, how will the Buffs respond?

Last post-Stanford debacle was afforded a soft landing through the blessing of a home game against Arizona State.* Not so lucky this time.* Sunday is still set for the previously un-spoiled CEC, but the opponent has a lot more bite.* Enter my continuing favorite to win the league: the California Golden Bears.* There's not a more veteran, tough, capable team in the conference.

By far the most "Tournament-acceptable" team in the Pac-12, Cal has been playing up to the standard of a team capable of beating anyone, anywhere.* What's more, they're still playing for a conference title, even if the Buffs no longer are.* This is not the kind of team you want to be searching for confidence against.

After last night, this Michael Scott .gif properly portrays my feelings about having to play Cal after getting boat-raced by the Cardinal.

But hey, that's why they play the games, right?* Tip off from the sold out CEC is set for 3:30 (please do remember that this game will be played on Sunday).* If you aren't one of the 11,000+ to hold a ticket, you can catch the broadcast on ROOT Sports.* Mark Johnson can be heard on 850 AM.

My preview of the first game can be found here.

Click below for my preview of the rematch...

Read more »
8030839680057503187-821309520867832259

pVepUyNCSSg

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back