What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Call me a flip-flopper

2HellNback

But Hawk finally said what I have been waiting for him to say.

Took responsibility, apologized for his dumb@ss comments, and as I've said before, if he did those things I'd be wiling to give him some support.

Do I have faith in him, probably not. Am I happy he has a job? No.

But in my book he took some strides today in his press conference, and if you weren't able to listen/watch, I recommend finding it.

I will now go on as planned and buy season tix next year.

KERRY%20REPORTING%20FOR%20DUTY.jpg

Well, I was pleased with two things:

1. He clarified what he meant by his burned to the ground comment, so that was good.

2. He seemed to be pretty upset that he had not got the job done, saying he's trying as hard as he possibly can.

I think he might just not be cut out for success on the big stage, but I'm glad the losing is getting to him.

Well, I was pleased with two things:

1. He clarified what he meant by his burned to the ground comment, so that was good.

2. He seemed to be pretty upset that he had not got the job done, saying he's trying as hard as he possibly can.

I think he might just not be cut out for success on the big stage, but I'm glad the losing is getting to him.

Let's hope he's not insane though; Insanity = doing the same thing and hoping for different results.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to hearing the full thing. cubuffs.com usually has them archived....

I'd be somewhat more forgiving if Hawk does take some blame and I'm glad he's publicly explaining his burned to the ground comment. I would still hope there are some changes made to at least give the hope that they aren't gonna be trying the exact same thing next year and expecting it to turn out differently from this year.

When he loses the team, he loses me.

Now that he's 100% focused on recruiting, let's see him finish putting the class together without adding more headwind.

I hope after the "We are KSU pre snyder" comment got you back to the other side..

I think the "He's coach for one more year" comment is more detrimental to his future than an outright firing. I just fear that, as others commented, these illustrious 3-win seasons may be his glory days - I think he's turning the corner, all right. Just don't ask which direction.

Back