What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Call me crazy part deux

Unleash Hell

Call me crazy, but............................

The buffs will not be going to a bowl.

haha bet you thought I was saying we would still go to a bowl.:lol:

Call me crazy, but............................

The buffs will not be going to a bowl.

haha bet you thought I was saying we would still go to a bowl.:lol:

I'm sick of you negative posters........wait for it.................wait...........:smile2:

Come on guys, it's your obligation as Buff fans to blindly and whole heartedly embrace the party line which is: These are growing pains, so many injuries, so little experience, give Hawk 15-20 years, he'll produce a winner eventually, we promise, he'll even recruit some actual wide receivers, honestly. You naysayers are what's wrong with the program. What did you expect? Actual competence? Did you expect that the most talented players on the team would getting more significant time than they are? That's ridiculous! They will play when WE decide they are mature enough off and on the field. Their ability to help us you know... actually score and win games does not apply in this context.

I wish I could have your optimism, but this teams continues to regress when the worst teams in America progress. You can't blame injuries because after 5 games and 6 weeks of preparation this team still has no clue (falling on the coaching).

They might have a chance against Iowa State, zero chance against Okie St, and when Hawk stumbles into Lincoln to play the skers with his 2-14 road record at CU against a Husker team that averages over 30 points per game. And even though they still have a $hitty defense, if you haven't noticed, our offense makes' defenses look good.

Come on guys, it's your obligation as Buff fans to blindly and whole heartedly embrace the party line which is: These are growing pains, so many injuries, so little experience, give Hawk 15-20 years, he'll produce a winner eventually, we promise, he'll even recruit some actual wide receivers, honestly. You naysayers are what's wrong with the program. What did you expect? Actual competence? Did you expect that the most talented players on the team would getting more significant time than they are? That's ridiculous! They will play when WE decide they are mature enough off and on the field. Their ability to help us you know... actually score and win games does not apply in this context.

You've got issues. Perhaps you should take a break from football for awhile & gather some perspective.

The man's on a 5 year plan. Give him time

This season was perfect. Exposed all flaws of Hawk's philosophy. He'll either adapt and survive or stick to the script and get fired

All going to a bowl game would have done was validate the coaching staff and its ways of handling business

Destroy and rebuild

^^ Clearly you have deep-seeded psychological issues because of your outrageous [read: reasonable] comments regarding the football team.

Luckily for you, we have a psychologist on the board to point out your neuroses to you!

What a joke...

I've been a glass half full guy, and have been all season, but..........

But we're screwed, unless Darrell Scott somehow magically figures out the college game by Saturday, and we take away half of Helfrich's playbook, and make sure he remembers which QB is in the friggin game..... (I'm still not over that Cody QB draw..... F*** me.)

We're F***ed.

I'm ready to jump, who's with me?

I've been a glass half full guy, and have been all season, but..........

But we're screwed, unless Darrell Scott somehow magically figures out the college game by Saturday, and we take away half of Helfrich's playbook, and make sure he remembers which QB is in the friggin game..... (I'm still not over that Cody QB draw..... F*** me.)

We're F***ed.

I'm ready to jump, who's with me?

I'm not ready to jump, but am willing to push a few over the edge if that helps.:smile2:

We will be in the same position as Nebraska was in last year when they came to Boulder searching for that sixth win to be bowl eligible. They would love nothing more than to keep us home for the holidays. There is an outside possiblity that Nebraska will also only have 5 wins coming into the Buff game so it could be for a chance to go to a bowl. If it was in Folsom I like our chances but with it being in Lincoln and with Hawks road record I don't see us coming out with a W.

We will be in the same position as Nebraska was in last year when they came to Boulder searching for that sixth win to be bowl eligible. They would love nothing more than to keep us home for the holidays. There is an outside possiblity that Nebraska will also only have 5 wins coming into the Buff game so it could be for a chance to go to a bowl. If it was in Folsom I like our chances but with it being in Lincoln and with Hawks road record I don't see us coming out with a W.

Your right we would love to return the favor from last season and you make a very good point here. Should be a great game.....................:thumbsup:

I'll be at the game in Lincoln and I agree it very well could have the same implications as last year's game (which is depressing). CU is 2-0 in Lincoln when I make it to the game (I missed the game two years ago); however, that doesn't mean ****, but I'm hopeful.

Back