1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Call me crazy part deux

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Unleash Hell, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

Call me crazy, but............................

The buffs will not be going to a bowl.

haha bet you thought I was saying we would still go to a bowl.:lol:

2. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

I'm sick of you negative posters........wait for it.................wait...........:smile2:

3. TheRoyale90

TheRoyale90 Member

Come on guys, it's your obligation as Buff fans to blindly and whole heartedly embrace the party line which is: These are growing pains, so many injuries, so little experience, give Hawk 15-20 years, he'll produce a winner eventually, we promise, he'll even recruit some actual wide receivers, honestly. You naysayers are what's wrong with the program. What did you expect? Actual competence? Did you expect that the most talented players on the team would getting more significant time than they are? That's ridiculous! They will play when WE decide they are mature enough off and on the field. Their ability to help us you know... actually score and win games does not apply in this context.

SanDiegoBuff likes this.
  4. 2HellNback

2HellNback Well-Known Member

I wish I could have your optimism, but this teams continues to regress when the worst teams in America progress. You can't blame injuries because after 5 games and 6 weeks of preparation this team still has no clue (falling on the coaching).

They might have a chance against Iowa State, zero chance against Okie St, and when Hawk stumbles into Lincoln to play the skers with his 2-14 road record at CU against a Husker team that averages over 30 points per game. And even though they still have a $hitty defense, if you haven't noticed, our offense makes' defenses look good.

5. CSU Husker

CSU Husker Well-Known Member

Reality can only be ignored for so long. :thumbsup:

6. TheRoyale90

TheRoyale90 Member

When you're right you're right. *ebraska's defense is as bad as CU's offense. Should make for an interesting game. The advantage to the *uskers is that it's in lincoln. Meh.

7. 96 Buff

96 Buff Resident Commie Bastard Club Member Junta Member

You've got issues. Perhaps you should take a break from football for awhile & gather some perspective.

8. Buffocrat

Buffocrat Member

The man's on a 5 year plan. Give him time

This season was perfect. Exposed all flaws of Hawk's philosophy. He'll either adapt and survive or stick to the script and get fired

All going to a bowl game would have done was validate the coaching staff and its ways of handling business

Destroy and rebuild

9. TheRoyale90

TheRoyale90 Member

Yawn. What I wrote was tongue in cheek. You're very clever though, "gather some perspective", how grown up sounding.

10. buffs04

buffs04 Well-Known Member

^^ Clearly you have deep-seeded psychological issues because of your outrageous [read: reasonable] comments regarding the football team.

Luckily for you, we have a psychologist on the board to point out your neuroses to you!

What a joke...

11. Bone Buff

Bone Buff Well-Known Member

I've been a glass half full guy, and have been all season, but..........

But we're screwed, unless Darrell Scott somehow magically figures out the college game by Saturday, and we take away half of Helfrich's playbook, and make sure he remembers which QB is in the friggin game..... (I'm still not over that Cody QB draw..... F*** me.)

We're F***ed.

I'm ready to jump, who's with me?

12. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

I'm not ready to jump, but am willing to push a few over the edge if that helps.:smile2:

13. buffs04

buffs04 Well-Known Member

If DS gets benched this week I might jump off a bridge.

14. SkiTownUSA

SkiTownUSA Administrator Club Member Junta Member

Why the F*** would he get benched? If he did I'm sure there would be cause to do so.

15. jpbuff

jpbuff Active Member

We will be in the same position as Nebraska was in last year when they came to Boulder searching for that sixth win to be bowl eligible. They would love nothing more than to keep us home for the holidays. There is an outside possiblity that Nebraska will also only have 5 wins coming into the Buff game so it could be for a chance to go to a bowl. If it was in Folsom I like our chances but with it being in Lincoln and with Hawks road record I don't see us coming out with a W.

16. Pale Ale

Pale Ale Well-Known Member

C'mon, signature win on the road.... I like the way it sets up for the Buffs. (oh yeah)

17. BIGREDIOWAN

BIGREDIOWAN Well-Known Member

Your right we would love to return the favor from last season and you make a very good point here. Should be a great game.....................:thumbsup:

18. Mr. Babar

Mr. Babar I have no elephant books Club Member

I'll be at the game in Lincoln and I agree it very well could have the same implications as last year's game (which is depressing). CU is 2-0 in Lincoln when I make it to the game (I missed the game two years ago); however, that doesn't mean ****, but I'm hopeful.

19. calibuff81

calibuff81 New Member

We are going to a bowl...just not this year. LOL or maybe a few of our seniors will go to the Hula Bowl.