What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CALLAHAN DECLARED ELIGIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!

He and Gerrad Kough looked damn good. I must admit that I had to watch it on the DVR since I stopped watching in the 3rd quarter and went out to the garage to hit stuff. Maybe the coach will make more permanent adjustments on that line. That group marched down the field and made a touchdown. I liked what I saw and once the rust wears off they should be much improved. Let's hope we see more of them.

He and Gerrad Kough looked damn good. I must admit that I had to watch it on the DVR since I stopped watching in the 3rd quarter and went out to the garage to hit stuff. Maybe the coach will make more permanent adjustments on that line. That group marched down the field and made a touchdown. I liked what I saw and once the rust wears off they should be much improved. Let's hope we see more of them.

They were marching against the B team.... or C team...

In terms of adjustments, while I liked what I saw and was glad to see them get some garbage reps finally, their ratings are lower than every starter by a fair amount. All starters are averaging above 50% with the two guards (Crabbe and Mustoe) above 70%. So if those have any semblance to the truth, I'm hoping Bernardi plays the guys that give us the best chance to win.

Last edited:

In terms of adjustments, while I liked what I saw and was glad to see them get some garbage reps finally, their ratings are lower than every starter by a fair amount. All starters are averaging above 50% with the two guards (Crabbe and Mustoe) above 70%. So if those have any semblance to the truth, I'm hoping Bernardi plays the guys that give us the best chance to win.

I also hope Bernardi plays the guys that give us the best chance to win. BTW those 2 were playing against many of the same players as the starters, exception of #94, so not too shabby

Just an FYI Those plus play % grades are not the grades we are used to seeing and it is based on snaps so not a good comparison player to player. Even HCMM said in his interview after practice that those 2 performed the best of the guys out there. (assume he was referring to the substitutes) I will be surprised if we don't see Kough get the Left Guard starting position soon. He did very well while out there.

I also hope Bernardi plays the guys that give us the best chance to win. BTW those 2 were playing against many of the same players as the starters, exception of #94, so not too shabby

Just an FYI Those plus play % grades are not the grades we are used to seeing and it is based on snaps so not a good comparison player to player. Even HCMM said in his interview after practice that those 2 performed the best of the guys out there. (assume he was referring to the substitutes) I will be surprised if we don't see Kough get the Left Guard starting position soon. He did very well while out there.
I hope they play too. The OL is improved, but with the D sucking so bad, the O needs to be even better...particularly running the ball.

Although I agree to a point, they did have some good plays against USC's first teamers. Either way I'm excited about what our Guards can be in 2015. Huge upside IMO

Although I agree to a point, they did have some good plays against USC's first teamers. Either way I'm excited about what our Guards can be in 2015. Huge upside IMO

And second team at USC doesn't exactly mean a lack of talent. With the scholly restrictions they aren't as deep as they usually are but very few guys they have on scholly lack for ability.

And second team at USC doesn't exactly mean a lack of talent. With the scholly restrictions they aren't as deep as they usually are but very few guys they have on scholly lack for ability.
Yeah, not sure how you can't be encouraged here.

U$C doesn't have a "B" or a "C" team....they go pretty much with the top 20 or so players for most of the game. Schollie limits havereally hurt their depth.

Back