What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Calling out any Sunshine Pumpers.....

PhillyBuff

no longer awaiting CU football's return... we here
Club Member
this is the thread to cleanse yourself......

some of you were so worried that Hawk might win 7 games or 8 games once we went 3-1 and save his job....

It is ok to admit that and move on.....

We have hit the bottom of CU football and there is no where to go but up.

We are the fans that stick by CU during their LOWEST era.....

I mean.... that feels kinda good right?

Never was one to pump sunshine myself. I've always maintained that Hawk would do himself in this season without any help from anybody else and here we are with him having followed through like clockwork.

I still love my buffs. I try not to be a sunshine pumper but try to be positive. i thought/prayed hawk was gone after NU last year. i still buy my season tickets in section 104 and love the team not the coach. i thought after going 3-1 we could be bowling but i should have known better. Now i have a hard time trying justify spending the travel money to get from omaha to denver/boulder for the games every weekend. i have sold baylor and tech. the most games i have ever sold of my season tickets. i am selling iowa state but am trying to make it for the seniors for the KSjucco game. as long as hawk is the coach i have a hard time spending that money to make it to colorado.

change is long overdue

Philly - one correction; the "rock bottom" age belongs to the fairbanks era and nothing will change that.

The reality of this situation is that change is inevitable.

The sunshine tank ran out of sunshine after the csu game. That is when I realized, for certain, that he could not get it done.

I was called out last week on this board as being too negative. So here goes the positive. Sure was nice to see the Sooners one last time in Norman.

Last edited:
Yes I do love pumping out sunshine even if it ends up tasting pretty badly ever after. I want CU to win regardless of who the coach is...programs are forever while coaches are not. That is something lost in today's instant world.

Still think Hawk might win out after this 42 point 4th quarter?

Back