What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cam the Ram died

How do you feel about Cam's death?

• Happy

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Sad

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 42 42.4%
  • Auspicious

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Impressed that I was able to drunkenly spell "Auspicious"

Votes: 29 29.3%

• Total voters
Let's assume CSU takes possession of said ram at age 2. If it lives to the lower end of that expectancy of 6, and they have had 25 of them, that's one every four years for 100 years.

Doesn't seem right. An Ag School should be able to do better than that.
This is exactly my thought- isn't CSU supposedly one of the top (if not THE top) veterinary medicine schools in the nation? Why can't they keep a ****ing goat alive for longer than the minimum life expectancy for running on 100 years in a row now?

Agree, the bighorn would be cool.

What are sheep known for. Getting sheared, being afraid to leave the herd and being timid in the herd, being smelly, not fighting back when attacked. Essentially perpetual losers, ideal for CSU.
When I worked on the ranch, we castrated 'em. Ever hear a lamb scream?

tumblr_letqnuCHAE1qbxmnqo1_400.gif

mutton is sheep. There is a game in afghanistan there they chase a sheeps head around a soccer field on horses and hit it with sticks, but I don't know the rules.
The first rule of "chase sheep's head around a soccer field on horseback, hitting it with sticks club" is never talk about "chase sheep's head around a soccer field on horseback, hitting it with sticks club"...you know this.

Amputate a man's leg and he'll still feel it tickle. Tell me, mum. When your little girl is on a slab, where will it tickle you? - Hannibal Lecter

Back