What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Can Cody win 5 out of the next 8 games?

BuffFan

At this point whether or not Cody is the best QB CU has is irrelevant. I think it is highly unlikely that Cody can lead this team to 5 wins in the next 8 games. If we are not going to a bowl game, then it is time to prepare for next year. Cody is a nice kid with a great heart, but he doesn’t have the physical talent to stay the QB. It would be crazy to keep Cody at QB for his senior year. I don’t see the point in wasting valuable practice time for his replacement. We have a better chance next year if the QB has some real game experience. 8 games over 9 weeks is a lot of practice time. I would personally trade what little chance we have this year for a better chance next year.

can Cody win 5 more games? :rofl2:

sorry, it's not a jab at him, he is a very hard worker, and gives all he can on the field, just limited in ability.

Yes, unfortunately, we will see, because he will not be benched if his first 11 throws against Texas are interceptions.

Did Cody's lack of focus on the sidelines, with the repeated clips of him making funny faces, thumbs up, and dancing piss anyone else off?

I played sports, and I would be furious with a player for doing this... You don't see anyone doing this? I understand it's his personality, but ****ing focus on the game!

Did Cody's lack of focus on the sidelines, with the repeated clips of him making funny faces, thumbs up, and dancing piss anyone else off?

I played sports, and I would be furious with a player for doing this... You don't see anyone doing this? I understand it's his personality, but ****ing focus on the game!

I think it was silly but he was probably trying to keep everyone loose. You always hear about Montana in the superbowl point out John Candy and how his teammates relaxed and executed. I'm guessing this was the intent.

Back