1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can Cody win 5 out of the next 8 games?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by BuffFan, Oct 2, 2009.

1. BuffFan

BuffFan Member

At this point whether or not Cody is the best QB CU has is irrelevant. I think it is highly unlikely that Cody can lead this team to 5 wins in the next 8 games. If we are not going to a bowl game, then it is time to prepare for next year. Cody is a nice kid with a great heart, but he doesn’t have the physical talent to stay the QB. It would be crazy to keep Cody at QB for his senior year. I don’t see the point in wasting valuable practice time for his replacement. We have a better chance next year if the QB has some real game experience. 8 games over 9 weeks is a lot of practice time. I would personally trade what little chance we have this year for a better chance next year.

2. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

:deadhorse:

3. buffwings

buffwings Club Member Club Member

can Cody win 5 more games? :rofl2:

sorry, it's not a jab at him, he is a very hard worker, and gives all he can on the field, just limited in ability.

4. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

Ummmmmmmm... We'll See. :smile2:

5. buffs04

buffs04 Well-Known Member

Yes, unfortunately, we will see, because he will not be benched if his first 11 throws against Texas are interceptions.

6. 2HellNback

2HellNback Well-Known Member

Did Cody's lack of focus on the sidelines, with the repeated clips of him making funny faces, thumbs up, and dancing piss anyone else off?

I played sports, and I would be furious with a player for doing this... You don't see anyone doing this? I understand it's his personality, but ****ing focus on the game!

7. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

No. Can the entire team win the next 5 games ? No.

8. TheRoyale90

TheRoyale90 Member

I think it was silly but he was probably trying to keep everyone loose. You always hear about Montana in the superbowl point out John Candy and how his teammates relaxed and executed. I'm guessing this was the intent.