What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Can CU manufacture a pass rush vs OSU?

pcbuff

Without it our secondary will get picked apart. The guys seems to have very limited mobility and a very precise pass. Utah could not get to him. Can CU with two weeks to prepare?

I am hoping that they have kept things vanilla as the kids were getting great coaching for the first time at CU, and that they will add more 'wrinkles' and blitzes as time goes on this year. Does that translate to more pressure next week?

No friggen clue.

I think we will get more pressure with a statue QB to go against. We've been very disciplined and limited in our rush lanes the first two games in order to minimize the scrambling ability. We dared the QBs to beat us with their arm. They didn't. UNLEASH THE UZO.

Last edited:
They better or cu will be last in defense again. Front four has to do better, lb's need to get more involved.

I think we will get more pressure with a statute QB to go against. We've been very disciplined and limited in our rush lanes the first two games in order to minimize the scrambling ability. We dared the QBs to beat us with their arm. They didn't. UNLEASH THE UZO.

Counselor, what is the statue of limitations on grammar violations?

[video=youtube;iq8gfaFqFpI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq8gfaFqFpI[/video]

don't forget the spelling violations. Allbuffs is going to have to give me more hookers and blow if it wants better writing.

Yes, we are dealing with a different dynamic next week.

I think we will get more pressure with a statute QB to go against. We've been very disciplined and limited in our rush lanes the first two games in order to minimize the scrambling ability. We dared the QBs to beat us with their arm. They didn't. UNLEASH THE UZO.

If given times he will hit his recievers and they will catch them. Year to date we have been blessed with dropped balls and missed recievers. I'm interested to see what Mac does in his blitz packages.

Spaceman, I focus on the big picture. My grammar and spelling suck. The irony is that I tested out of all of that in undergrad and probably needed it more than most!

Back