1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can Paul Richardson return in 2012?

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Jul 3, 2012.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

By Kevin Gemmell

[​IMG]A little late afternoon news for those of you partaking in the ****tail hour. (Or non-news, depending on how much faith you put in Western medicine).As these things often do, it started with a tweet from Colorado wide receiver Paul Richardson, who sent out this message Tuesday afternoon:"I was cleared by my doctor and trainers to start running today and I'm not even 3 months out of surgery yet #Blessed"Great news. But maybe a tad misleading. The tweet prompted Colorado to issue the following statement from trainer Miguel Rueda:"Paul was cleared for straight-ahead jogging and running.

Originally posted by ESPN.com - Pac-10 Blog
    Click here to view the article.

2. btbuff

btbuff It's an inside joke Club Member

Haha **** got censored.

3. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

Huh apparently it's impossible to come back from an ACL injury in seven months and that BCS players are the same physically as old people who sit typing on a computer. Who knew.

4. buffaholic

buffaholic Club Member Club Member

Possible but not 1st third of season.

5. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I love this story being out there and getting published all the time. I'm not expecting to see P-Rich in 2012, but I love that every opponent will need to spend some time game planning in case he does play.