What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Can we get back our Mojo?

I said 8-10 wins a season is within our reach, how is that rolling over?

What, should I just spout off a bunch of nonsense about playing in 6 BCS National Championship Games every decade because it's a more hardcore thing to say?

Your statement that CU will NEVER be dominant again is the equivalent of quitting.

Try concentrating on what it will take to get back to that point. If someone did it once, they can do it again.

Your statement that CU will NEVER be dominant again is the equivalent of quitting.

Try concentrating on what it will take to get back to that point. If someone did it once, they can do it again.

The landscape of college football in the late 1980's is completely different than the one that exists today. Saying "if we were dominant then, we can be dominant now" disregards the fact that true dominance (the kind that existed in college football from its inception through the 1990's) is more or less unattainable now.

The landscape of college football in the late 1980's is completely different than the one that exists today. Saying "if we were dominant then, we can be dominant now" disregards the fact that true dominance (the kind that existed in college football from its inception through the 1990's) is more or less unattainable now.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that the Buffs are unable to become a dominant team, but it will take a special combination of talented and motivated players, along with a little luck.

The Buffs are getting the players, and I still believe they have the right coach. Can the Buffs get over the hump and start winning games they need to win, and be competitive against the power teams? We'll see.

Still eight months plus till September 5th. A few good recruits will make a cold January go a little faster!

To me the defining measure of CU getting our Mojo back will be how we do in Austin, Manhattan, Ames & Stillwater next year. If we're better than 50% on the road in the B12 then I'd say we have our mojo back. Until we can win on the road, we are a team that is limp and mojo-less.

To me the defining measure of CU getting our Mojo back will be how we do in Austin, Manhattan, Ames & Stillwater next year. If we're better than 50% on the road in the B12 then I'd say we have our mojo back. Until we can win on the road, we are a team that is limp and mojo-less.
Limp? Quite the visual...thanks....

I wouldn't go so far as to say that the Buffs are unable to become a dominant team, but it will take a special combination of talented and motivated players, along with a little luck.

The Buffs are getting the players, and I still believe they have the right coach. Can the Buffs get over the hump and start winning games they need to win, and be competitive against the power teams? We'll see.

Still eight months plus till September 5th. A few good recruits will make a cold January go a little faster!

**takes deep breath**

So... how many posts do I have to make before I'm not automatically an idot?

Anyway, love the buffs, believe in Hawkins, and I agree with the sentence in bold above. Can't wait for January and some actual news and commits.

Can we get back our Mojo?

lost_mojo_ad_b.jpg

mojo.jpg

**takes deep breath**

Anyway, love the buffs, believe in Hawkins, and I agree with the sentence in bold above. Can't wait for January and some actual news and commits.

Being a newbie is not automatic idot status. It all depends on what you say. :smile2:

Welcome to allbuffs.

**takes deep breath**

The exact same number as it takes licks to get to the middle of the lollipop
whu-HUUN
Tu-HOO

Actually, I am officially calling you an F'ing Idot...just so you can have the same response DAHHH gave me on my 1st post. I'm just saving him/her/it the trouble.

The exact same number as it takes licks to get to the middle of the lollipop
whu-HUUN
Tu-HOO

Actually, I am officially calling you an F'ing Idot...just so you can have the same response DAHHH gave me on my 1st post. I'm just saving him/her/it the trouble.

The difference, Beak, is that you are a ****ing idot. Is that how you welcome folks to huskerpedia?

Welcome alferd.

Welcome rep is in order. Not many noobs master idot on the first post. Now shake on over and get me a beer and a sammich.

Welcome rep is in order. Not many noobs master idot on the first post. Now shake on over and get me a beer and a sammich.

Today, 06:41 AM
Time of your post.

Beer and sammich, breakfast of champions.

All I know how to make is microwave nachos, but I can learn. Probably.

very nice.

hawkins and coaches
would you find us some players
who want to win big?

I so detest dead periods. Feels like we'll never get another offer out there or another commit to Boulder. I know, I know. Patience is a virtue. I have few, why start now?

\"Mojo\"

It's whats for dinner!

Hawk needs it next season more then any other coach around.

Gut feeling is the buffs are going to surprise a lot of people next year.
Really. People will be taking numbers just to get a glimpse of our superior mojo in action. I can't wait. 2009, baby.

another noobie question.

I just found this place so I'm randomly reading backwards on threads that catch my attention, not in any particular order.

Is it particularly annoying for anyone to post to older threads and bump them? Just trying to honor the board standards here, if there are any.

[video=youtube;a6Acigj8isc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6Acigj8isc[/video]

Back