What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Can't Buy a Jersey Anywhere Online

Rraalph 3000

So I'm looking for Bday & Christmas presents for myself and others and want a Silver CU BBall jersey (or any adult BBall jersey). Figure, this should be an easy one, as this is easily our best program with elite players and a fan base excited for once. Lo & Behold there isn't a single jersey that isn't a youth or preschool size to be found anywhere on the internet. Nothing at cubuffs.com, nothing anywhere supported by the University of Colorado or any other website.

I'd be happy for anyone to prove me wrong and find me some Chinese bootleg website, since it would actually help my cause of buying a CU BBall jersey, but how is it possible for us to have an AD with no merchandise for the only program it legitimately can profit from? This is not only angering but embarrassing and thought I'd rant a bit on the topic.

So I'm looking for Bday & Christmas presents for myself and others and want a Silver CU BBall jersey (or any adult BBall jersey). Figure, this should be an easy one, as this is easily our best program with elite players and a fan base excited for once. Lo & Behold there isn't a single jersey that isn't a youth or preschool size to be found anywhere on the internet. Nothing at cubuffs.com, nothing anywhere supported by the University of Colorado or any other website.

I'd be happy for anyone to prove me wrong and find me some Chinese bootleg website, since it would actually help my cause of buying a CU BBall jersey, but how is it possible for us to have an AD with no merchandise for the only program it legitimately can profit from? This is not only angering but embarrassing and thought I'd rant a bit on the topic.

This is nike, the switch to the hyper elites mean there is no old merchandise in the marketplace, that is also who i would watch for to release the new ones first.

This is nike, the switch to the hyper elites mean there is no old merchandise in the marketplace, that is also who i would watch for to release the new ones first.

Nike also ran into some production issues last year with their basketball jerseys. The supply across college hoops is low right now. Not sure when it will get fixed.

Nike also ran into some production issues last year with their basketball jerseys. The supply across college hoops is low right now. Not sure when it will get fixed.

not enough kids working at the sweat-shop?

Sure as hell hope it's fixed soon....pretty silly they can't get the BBall merchandise out before BBall season starts

Back