1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't Wait for the next (true story)

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by lvbuff, Nov 27, 2009.

1. lvbuff

lvbuff Well-Known Member

C'mon Pissbomber give us something we can hang our hats on....LOL :smile2:
    You must have some solid connections within the athletic department....tell us WHY the decision was made.:rolleyes:

2. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

Anyone who gloats over hawk coming back should just have their head examined.

3. MtnBuff

MtnBuff Not allowed in Barzil 2 Club Member

Pissbomber has a pretty good record on this site and I think that the information he had was good. I think that Bohn was ready to pull the trigger and DiStefano pulled the rug out from under him.

I think this whole incident shows a couple of things. One is that the administration above Bohn is meddling in the department and lacks the will to do what is neccessary to win.

The second thing is that there are going to be some significant long-time donors to the program who are going to be pretty pissed off and are going to require some serious explanations before they continue to support the program as they have in the past.

I personally know a number of people (not major donors since I don't run in those circles) who are questioning both continuing their donations and continuing their season tickets. These are not big money people but if enough of them pull their support it will make a difference.

4. AlferdJasper

AlferdJasper Well-Known Member

I just hope someone writes a memoir someday that explains what happened between Sunday and Wednesday this week. Because there has to be more to the story than we can imagine in our wildest thoughts.

5. CUBUFF80

CUBUFF80 No Stinkin' Title Club Member

As Junc eluded to in another thread, don't underestimate the powerful donors that are not connected with Athletics that might have weighed in. There are a lot of very expensive buildings being built on campus.

6. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I don't know, man. I've got a very active imagination.

And when the story comes out, it better involve hookers and blow.

7. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

This story is far from over...

8. buffs04

buffs04 Well-Known Member

:thumbsup:

9. HornBuff

HornBuff Horns Down

It's always about the money. A lot of you guys are throwing around millions like is was nothing. Hawk would be gone for sure if there were no buyout. No question.