What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Carl Pelini in hot water?...

I hate threads like this. I don't care that it's harmful to a fusker...families are involved.

At first I was going to disagree with you. But, at least, people shouldn't joke about this stuff unless it is verified as a fact. Rumor mongering isn't cool. I'll just wait until if/when it is verified before I begin piling on. :lol:

Most fuskers will maintain to this day that CU is filled with a bunch of rapists. I have no problem piling on when it comes to the fuskers. Assholes, the lot of them.

Most fuskers will maintain to this day that CU is filled with a bunch of rapists. I have no problem piling on when it comes to the fuskers. Assholes, the lot of them.

Gee.........What a comment!

I bet you don't have a mirror in the house.

Gee.........What a comment!

I bet you don't have a mirror in the house.

You guys are a bunch of assholes. You don't deserve our respect just as you think we don't deserve yours. You are not classy fans and neither are we, so let's all just let it out.

You guys are a bunch of assholes. You don't deserve our respect just as you think we don't deserve yours. You are not classy fans and neither are we, so let's all just let it out.

Actually you may be living in the past, as in the 90's. I was at the CU/NU game in Boulder this year and didn't come across "any" Buff fans that were assholes. I was treated with respect and had lots of fun with Buff fans (I didn't even know them). It kind of changed my attitude toward Buff fans.

I guess I didn't find the tailgate you were at!

Oh yea! I bet this just pisses off some Buff fans to even think a majority of their brethren can show respect towards Husker fans. What the hell! I had a good time at the game just the same. It was a perfect day for a great game, great food and cheap parking (free complements of a CU parking lot attendant) just a stones throw from the stadium.

GBR!

Actually you may be living in the past, as in the 90's. I was at the CU/NU game in Boulder this year and didn't come across "any" Buff fans that were assholes. I was treated with respect and had lots of fun with Buff fans (I didn't even know them). It kind of changed my attitude toward Buff fans.

I guess I didn't find the tailgate you were at!

Oh yea! I bet this just pisses off some Buff fans to even think a majority of their brethren can show respect towards Husker fans. What the hell! I had a good time at the game just the same. It was a perfect day for a great game, great food and cheap parking (free complements of a CU parking lot attendant) just a stones throw from the stadium.

GBR!

I was at the game also and talked with many NU fans and joked around with them in a very friendly manner. I know how to behave with people in person who have done me no wrong. However, the internet is always a different story. You guys and your sites always say horrible things about CU and we do the same to UNL.

I was at the game also and talked with many NU fans and joked around with them in a very friendly manner. I know how to behave with people in person who have done me no wrong. However, the internet is always a different story. You guys and your sites always say horrible things about CU and we do the same to UNL.

Oh I get it. The internet brings out your alter ego, thus you can be an asshole without recourse.

If that's the case. "All Buff fans suck Cornhusker leftovers!"

There, now are you happy? :cheers:

OK, I've changed my mind after reading the fusker posts above. **** them. The Pelini brothers are both a couple of imoral pieces of ****. They will end up dragging NU into the gutter where they belong. Sacky is right. During the "scandal" ****, the fuskers had nothing but orgasms sticking it to the Buffs. Why should I even think about trying to be classy and not do the same?

OK, I've changed my mind after reading the fusker posts above. **** them. The Pelini brothers are both a couple of imoral pieces of ****. They will end up dragging NU into the gutter where they belong. Sacky is right. During the "scandal" ****, the fuskers had nothing but orgasms sticking it to the Buffs. Why should I even think about trying to be classy and not do the same?

Hey, I was just getting to like you. I enjoy your posts. You really bring it to the table.

Keep it up, but I wouldn't bet against the Pelini brothers if I were you.

GBR!

It's okay...we're used to you flip-flopping on issues. I see nothing wrong with what fusker fan has said in this thread. I can only imagine the crying you'd do if someone posted a similar rumor about your boy Hawkins.

Hey it's time to take your meds....................:lol:

It's okay...we're used to you flip-flopping on issues. I see nothing wrong with what fusker fan has said in this thread. I can only imagine the crying you'd do if someone posted a similar rumor about your boy Hawkins.
**** off.

Back to the thread topic.......>>>>>> a raise:

http://www.huskerextra.com/articles/...f989912378.txt

Nebraska defensive coordinator Carl Pelini received an 80-percent pay raise in the wake of the Huskers’ strong showing on defense this season, two sources close to the program told the Journal Star on Wednesday.

The 44-year-old Pelini, who doubles as defensive line coach, will make in the vicinity of $375,000 in 2010, up from his salary of $208,360 in 2009. His raise became effective Jan. 1, a source said.

This must be the rumor everyone was talking about!

So much for the rumor mill!

Back to the thread topic.......>>>>>> a raise:

http://www.huskerextra.com/articles/...f989912378.txt

Nebraska defensive coordinator Carl Pelini received an 80-percent pay raise in the wake of the Huskers’ strong showing on defense this season, two sources close to the program told the Journal Star on Wednesday.

The 44-year-old Pelini, who doubles as defensive line coach, will make in the vicinity of $375,000 in 2010, up from his salary of $208,360 in 2009. His raise became effective Jan. 1, a source said.

This must be the rumor everyone was talking about!

So much for the rumor mill!

Sounds like the donor was a cuckold. :lol:

Back