What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Casting Call - Chance to be in the PSA videos shown during home games

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Call for ACTORS for national commercial about CU
main.php
Be a part of a commercial for the University of Colorado that will be shown on television during all televised football games, at Folsom Field during home games and may be used for other venues and applications.

This 30-second public service announcement (PSA) is about the University of Colorado and will air during all televised football games fall 2011.

Must be available July 20, 2011 from 9am to 3pm (lunch will be provided) for the filming atFolsom Field. (In case of inclement weather, be available 28 July 2011.)
blk_pixel.gif

main.php
CASTING CALL:

July 13, 2011 (by appointment only)
Glenn Miller Ballroom
University Memorial Center (map)
University of Colorado Boulder
  • Each role will have a scheduled audition time slot on July 13, 2011.
  • If hired for the shoot, compensation is $60
  • All roles are non-speaking and will be shot from the back – your face will not be seen on camera

blk_pixel.gif
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
  • Astronaut (male or female) – Willing to wear genuine NASA replica space suit. Suit requires a slender frame and a height of 5’10” to 6’0”.
  • Female Doctor – Age should be 21-26. Wardrobe to be provided at casting.
  • Summertime Female Student – Age should be 18-22. Role will represent Boulder’s sunny weather. Please wear summertime apparel to casting. Recommend: sun dress or tank top & shorts, sunglasses, etc.
  • Smart Male Student – Age should be 18-22. Role will represent Boulder’s “Smartest City” ranking. Please wear casual attire to casting: science T-shirt, shorts, Crocs / Tevas, etc.
  • Nobel Laureates (4 total) – mature men who resemble CU’s Nobel Laureates from the back. Please wear professorial type clothing.
    • Male Nobel Laureate #1: Age should be mid 60’s, height around 6’2” with gray hair.
    • Male Nobel Laureate #2: Age should be between 57 and 64, of average height with brown hair going gray.
    • Male Nobel Laureate #3: Age should be between 48 and 55 years old and of average height with dark brown hair going gray.
    • Male Nobel Laureate #4: Age should be between 68-75 years old and of average height with gray hair.
blk_pixel.gif
HOW TO RESERVE AN AUDITION SPOT?
To reserve a spot for an audition please contact Elizabeth Collins at 303.860.5624 or elizabeth (dot) collins (at) cu (dot) edu by Monday, July 11 at noon.
blk_pixel.gif
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE FOR CASTING CALL - WED., JULY 13, 2011
9-9:30 a.m.Astronaut Auditions - 3-4 minutes each audition
9:30-10:30 a.m.Doctor Auditions - 5 minutes each audition
10:30-11:30 a.m.Summertime Female Student Auditions - 5 minutes each audition
11:30-12:30 a.m.Smart Male Student Auditions - 5 minutes each audition
1:30 – 2:30 p.m.Nobel Laureates – 3-4 minutes each

First rule: No BCS
Second Rule: No Tini
Third Rule: No 35 year olds who like acronyms and inside jokes.

Thanks Nik.

I'm going to apply for the Nobel Laurete position.

I'm pretty sure I can be mature for the 4 minute audition

I remember the PSA they did a few years ago with Ralphie running all over campus. That was one of the best ones they've ever done, IMO.

science t-shirt? crocs. groan. really gonna hammer down the cliches.

i had an astronomy prof at Vandy that wore an "astronomers love heavenly bodies" T? would that work?

I remember the Montana St. game. Coach CareBear came on with his "Winning Attitude" PSA. ( I know, irony abounds). The two recent former students sitting behind me, through a beer induced haze, sagely stated: "our school is so gay...". I'm not sure how that fits in this thread...just wanted to share.

Back