What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Caught an interview with GB on the Fan yesterday

ralph, i will :lol: for the site.

as for going out of your way to put down a couple "from oklahoma" at least this couple (who are not "from oklahoma" as one half of the partnership neither was born, raised in, or ever lived in oklahoma) does not have to live with either set of parents. how is that for a zinger, since you want to throw them?

it IS zinger day?

chocolate-zinger.jpg

keep your feuding restricted to my other half.

omg say it aint so Ralphie say it aint so. You still live at home with your parents? If so, you best be careful with you jokes about people from oklahoma as there are about 10 jokes about a grown man in their late 20's to early 30's living at home still with mom and dad, especially one that attended CU and their advertising school, to one joke abotu someone from oklahoma...

LOCK and LOAD!!!:thumbsup:

ralph, i will :lol: for the site.

as for going out of your way to put down a couple "from oklahoma" at least this couple (who are not "from oklahoma" as one half of the partnership neither was born, raised in, or ever lived in oklahoma) does not have to live with either set of parents. how is that for a zinger, since you want to throw them?

it IS zinger day?

chocolate-zinger.jpg

keep your feuding restricted to my other half.

Low blow LB, I'm calling a cheapshot!

Coincidentally I'm also calling your husband a douchebag, but that's old news.

Did Slick Rick sign the helmet?

Yes he did. It was literally every living head coach with the possible exception of Brian Cabral. The names GB listed were Grandelius, Davis, Crowder, Mallory, Fairbanks, McCartney, Neuhisel, himself, and Hawkins.

I would love to own that. A Buff fan turning his nose up at that would be like being offered the Stanley Cup and turning it down because the wings are on it.

I would love to own that. A Buff fan turning his nose up at that would be like being offered the Stanley Cup and turning it down because the wings are on it.

The first actual answer to the original question.

Thanks.

And as much as I detest the wings, they didn't gut the NHL and leave it to die.

They should use it has a recruiting tool against ucla recruits. "See, look who your coach really supports."

I'm surpised none of you have mentioned Oklahoma and their AD at the time (I should go look up who it was) that called Eddie Crowder up (your AD at the time I believe and damn he was a good football player for OU) and talked Eddie into hiring Chuck Fairbanks. One of the best moves all time by a Sooner AD.... :smile2:

I'm surpised none of you have mentioned Oklahoma and their AD at the time (I should go look up who it was) that called Eddie Crowder up (your AD at the time I believe and damn he was a good football player for OU) and talked Eddie into hiring Chuck Fairbanks. One of the best moves all time by a Sooner AD.... :smile2:

If I remember correctly it was the boosters who had a hard-on for coach "stone." I can't believe we lost a whole year of recruiting AND paid the Patriots $300,000 to get that douchebag. From the Orange Bowl in '77 to the "bottom ten" in 4 short years.

sticks and stones may break my bones.... but I'm not 30 living with my parents....:lol:

Homes, I graduated in 2005... I am not 30 by any stretch of the imagination (though holy lord do I ever pray that I'll be out of here by the time that birthday rolls around :lol:).

Homes, I graduated in 2005... I am not 30 by any stretch of the imagination (though holy lord do I ever pray that I'll be out of here by the time that birthday rolls around :lol:).

Homes? :confused:

so how were the gerber strained peas and carrots mom fed you tonight?...:lol:

holy ****...

...did i just witness 4db giving a spelling lesson?

things are getting very bizarre on this board folks...

:huh:

no, not at all. im am definitly no authority on spelling. i was more or less asking a question. :smile2:

i like the term homes. i thought it would be spelled holmes tough....:smile2:

I've actually had this debate with a couple of my friends... after a heated battle, we came to a general agreement that the original (and still more proper) term was "Holmes" but profuse use of the term by Mexican immigrants (whose native tongue doesn't often use the hard L sound) has expanded the accepted spelling and pronunciations of the term to include "homes" as well.

Put that in your etymology pipe and smoke it, foo. :thumbsup:

Back